Lucuss SIlver fox

WinnipegFur

Just now, mr_bigfuzzy said:

This is a China fake shop. The picture could be a real silverfox, but you won't get anything similar, if you order 😉 Safe your money.

Figured as much.. thought Id check and see if anyone had some experience!

😃 You are an optimist  .. dreams are good for Christmas

I have some experience with Chinese fake shops and have already been there. A basic tip: Ask for a cell phone photo of the product which they would send out. It may sound strange to people from Western cultures. But for Chinese people it is often not a problem if the products are similar. I was with a Chinese woman for years 😉 

I hear ya.. same thing happens with alot of bicycle parts... you get cheap China knock offs in clothing and parts.. looks like you're getting the real deal from the photo, but in the end its just some cheap POS

I have run across a Chinese furrier on Instagram that is definitely not to be trusted. She uses AI art tools and models to promote and model her “furs” but it’s all bullpucky. The furs are not real. It’s bad enough when Chinese furriers steal pictures on the internet to market products they clearly can’t reproduce or sell, but using AI is even more disrespectful and dishonest