Selling this black fox fur beret

Panther10

Hey all. So I picked up this brand new black fox fur beret earlier this week from my furrier and decided it’s not for me. I thought it would blend nicely with this coat but the profile might just be a little small and I’d like to replace this for something with a larger brim The item was only worn once and is in like new condition. It came with no tag or paperwork since I pretty much wore it out of the store. It cost me $850, marked down from $1200. I’d be willing to accept around $500 for this hat if I’m going to sell it used but I’ll let everyone else decide for themselves. 

it’s one size fits all. Unisex pattern There’s even a drawstring on the inside to adjust the size. Not recommended for people with over a size 24” head and it’s not meant to fit over the ears 

IMG_7075.jpeg

I’ve taken the liberty of listing this item on eBay, albeit at a slightly higher markup due to their current exorbitant policies when it comes to fees. The link is below if you wish to purchase off of eBay but the cost will be less if you purchase it from me directly.