Seeking a very specific fox fur beret. Does anyone know where I can find something like this?

Panther10

So a couple of days ago I purchased my first fur beret from my local furrier to wear with my new black/indigo fox coat. I like the overall style because it makes this coat look really sophisticated, but I feel like the beret itself is a little small in contrast to that huge collar. I’d like to find a beret with more of that large classic swoop like the traditional painters berets used to have but my furrier didn’t have anything like that in stock. And fox fur would be the most preferable fur type since the coat is made entirely from fox. I’ve included both a picture of my current hat and what I’m looking for. If anyone has any ideas I’m all ears.

btw I’m not really looking to place a special order on something like this. Im looking for something in stock that I can hope to purchase right away and maybe even take advantage of via a cyber week sale 

IMG_7075.jpeg

IMG_7076.jpeg

Edited by Panther10
  • Like 1

• Panther10 changed the title to Seeking a very specific fox fur beret. Does anyone know where I can find something like this?

Really doubt you're gonna' find anything like this in stock since it would be such a rarely requested item. You're better off having your new employer just make one for you, or similarly any of the other very talented furriers on IG.

22 hours ago, Fox said:

Really doubt you're gonna' find anything like this in stock since it would be such a rarely requested item. You're better off having your new employer just make one for you, or similarly any of the other very talented furriers on IG.

Lol well I took your advice and she came back with a price that is nearly identical to what I paid for the first beret. So I’m going to try and see if I can either return my current one or just resell it and recoup as much as I can before turning around and buying the next one