riding a horse in a fur coat

markgeorgetwo

My self have made several images of ladys riding horses in furs the best coat i would say would be a huge lynx that covers the horse plus rider with gold satin linnig i know of lady who rode her daughters arab pony in a huge stranded mink oprea coat with white or ivory linning so what do my fellow members make of this.

First off, welcome aboard Mark.

Hope you hang around and get to know us.

Secondly, the pics sound great. If they aren't too adult oriented feel free to post some in the gallery or in the forums.

However I must point out that we do not allow posting pictures directly in the forums so you must only post a link to them.

There is some great info on posting images in the "Information Zone" of these forums.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Once again, Welcome aboard.

P.S. Too who ever just moved this...bet you didn't know you could move a thread while some one was posting in it.

Welcome Mark

(And yes, your post has been mysteriously oved... wonder by who? *grin*)

Well, if it was good enuff fur Lady Godiva to ride a horse naked..... why not wearing a flowing fur as well. Lynx, fox or sable would all look good *grin*

Were it that I didn't have a crippling fear of horses, I'd probably wear a fur and ride. The whole image really is somewhat attractive to me, the whole muscles rippling, fur blowing, woman smiling and what not.

Fun!

Kate

Welcome aboard Mark! Indeed, I sure hope you are with us here for a long, long time to come. Always so great to see new members here.

Great subject as well. Those photos of folks wearing furs while riding a horse are always so neat looking. I am not sure that it is very practical though to do such. I think that lining might get just a tad dirty with most horses I have rode. Especially if it hangs over the back near the tail!

Thanks a lot it means a lot to me to be welcome it took this long to write my frist letter iam glad that furs and horse riding is a subject that most people like my self would like to ride in a huge lynx with shiny gold satin linning 8) also i worked at a stable that suppied horses and ponys for model shots and some included long fur coats and capes.