Wore fur our for the first time!

pelliccia

Hey! I’m a longtime lurker on the den and finally wore one of my furs out for the first time just to get gas. I was pretty nervous but will continue to work up to wearing them out regularly. May have to commemorate the occasion with a new fur…

Also wanted to say thanks to the site itself for helping to build up the confidence. I’m a relatively young fur lover and this site has helped a lot over the years. I’d like to interact more with the community so feel free to reach out!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2023 at 8:35 PM, pelliccia said:

Hey! I’m a longtime lurker on the den and finally wore one of my furs out for the first time just to get gas. I was pretty nervous but will continue to work up to wearing them out regularly. May have to commemorate the occasion with a new fur…

Also wanted to say thanks to the site itself for helping to build up the confidence. I’m a relatively young fur lover and this site has helped a lot over the years. I’d like to interact more with the community so feel free to reach out!

That's good that your actually doing what you want to do . congratulations.i have done something almost the same .I'm a 52 year old strait male . And I have had a fur coat fetish since before I could walk or talk .and I could never tell anyone about it .I was married and my wife never knew about it .  I tried to get her interested . I bought her a beautiful BLUE FOX STROLLER she didn't like it refused to wear it not because of the animal killing . No I t was because she didn't want her friends to think she was showing off .and I thought well at least I have it in the house to use whenever I want .she threw it away in a good will bin .So she's long gone and I have several friends rs in my closet and I started leaving the closet door open and my collection on of fur coats is clearly visible .and friends started asked ng why a strait man has such a collection of food rs and I started telling them exactly why and exactly what I do with them and so far the feedback has been pretty positive from lady's wanting to model them and sometimes play with them with me . And to the men i explain how good it feels and I've been asked to try and that's not happening but I tell them go on ebay and tell them what to look for and a bunch of them took my advice and there girlfriends all have fox furs and there all really happy I told them so it all worked out for me and I'm Shure youl be fine to

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Life is too short to care about what others think, especially if you're doing something innocuous like wearing fur out in public.  If someone flips you off for wearing fur, ignore him/her or flip the bird right back.  If they have a problem with your wearing fur, that's their problem, not yours.

• Like 3

Just like @Deezy I’ve had a fascination with furs for just as long as I can remember but really only this community knows the extent of it. I’ve never gone out in public yet but with the temperature dropping here, last week in the early early morning before the sun came up and dealing with a little bit of insomnia, I went outside for the first time ever wearing a full-length fox coat and it was the most exhilarating feeling ever and almost to the point of being liberating. After I finished what I was set out to do (I had to have some excuse as to why I was outside that early,) I just stood there with the silence of the morning to keep me company - wrapped in the fur and never wanting the moment to end.

Of course, I eventually went back inside BUT that moment was so exciting, I decided to go outside once more before the day broke.

I would recommend to anyone who hasn’t done so, take that tiny little step.  I don’t know if I’ll ever get to the point of wearing one out in public BUT then again, I never thought I’d experience that recent rush either.

• Like 3

I have read the messages of Pellicia, Deezy an Pnwhist and I know exactly how they feel because I feel the same. Going out in fur is just magic. Wrapping yourself in fur gives a fabulous feeling that I cannot miss. I have this feeling since more than half a century and it keeps going. This is wonderful and just reading those messages makes me longing for my furs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That’s great that you were able to enjoy your first experience in your fur! 😃👍it only can go uphill from here. You’re lucky to be doing this at a time when most people are typically pro fur these days in most places. There are still a few anti fur holdouts here and there but thanks to the “influencer generation” fur fashion has reached its zenith so wear your pelts with pride. You’re in for a wild ride from here on in. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love that you all are doing this! I'm in suburban Massachusetts and I can't remember the last time I saw a fur coat in public that wasn't worn by an ancient woman so it's awesome that you guys are venturing out!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2024 at 4:30 PM, Aa221881 said:

I love that you all are doing this! I'm in suburban Massachusetts and I can't remember the last time I saw a fur coat in public that wasn't worn by an ancient woman so it's awesome that you guys are venturing out!

Really? Cause I'm also in (somewhat) suburban Mass and the past few years I've seen more and more young women wearing full length mink and some fox!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, SilverFoxFemboy said:

Really? Cause I'm also in (somewhat) suburban Mass and the past few years I've seen more and more young women wearing full length mink and some fox!

I guess I need to start going to the places you do then! I'm down close to the RI border

• Like 1