picarenne, Frenchman in Sweden

picarenne

Hi all!

I am (pica)renne, a Frenchman who recently joined from "Le Fourrure Club" 😉 I thought I'd introduce myself and maybe get to know more people!

I grew up in France, picked an interest for fur in my teenagehood. I remember seeing women with fur-trimmed Mrs Claus outfits, and little by little grew attracted to fur. It wasn't present at all in my family, the closest I got was at school, when a couple of classmates were wearing rabbit fur-lined parkas; I took the opportunity to touch one discreetly during a math class, and once during recess, and was amazed by the softness.

Since then I got a few pieces to myself: I have a couple of fox coats and one that I believe is sheared beaver. And a few accessories, including a fur collar that I wear on a normal jacket on an "every day" basis.

After my studies, I moved to Sweden where I am working now.

Hope to see fellow members from le FC, and "new" people too 😄

/picarenne

• Like 1

On 11/5/2023 at 11:41 AM, FullLengthFox said:

Welcome to the forum Picarenne, hopefully we can give you the same quality as Le Fourrure Club!

Thank you! Looking forward to meeting the community here. Seems quite international:D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hallo beste fur-vrienden,

Dit jaar (2024) willen we het 'FurEvent NL' organiseren in oost-Nederland.

We willen graag inventariseren wie hier belangstelling voor heeft en mogelijk wenst te komen.

=============================================================================== 

Hallo lieve pelsvrienden,

Dit jaar (2024) organiseren we graag 'FurEvent NL' in het oosten van Nederland.

We willen weten wie er graag komen.

Voor meer informatie: http://fureventnl.wordpress.com