Search words for fur types

White Fox

Folks, hidden in the old site some where are a number of posts about search words for Ebay, the Web, and such. Problem is that they are hard to find now.

If you could post a list of search words here we can store them in the Library where you could find them any time in an instant. A post by Furelli here lately reminded me of this. Someone will transfer the results of the list here to the Libary where you can find them easily.

Furelli mentioned..

Volpe for Fox. Italian I believe.

W

МЕХОВЫЕ / Меховой - fur coat in Russian

МЕХ - fur

there's other variations as well but above work well mostly in search engines

& yes Volpe is Italian

Hmmmm, some months ago I made a short review of Polish words and statements for you. But now problem is that I can't even renember if it was here or at old Melody... Well, maybe, if you say you did not renember that happened, I'll do it once again

But now I even do not have enough time to write down some words about my proposals in what-to-do-to-make-it-better-here topic Sorry folks; please, excuse me, Admins - I appreciate fact that you've sent me a message with invitation to say sth 'bout that...

pelz, pelze, pelliceria, pellice, mexa, γούνα, γούνες

are some. Deutch, Italian, russian and greek. I think the greek characters won't appear into your browser if not installed...

all words mean "fur" or "furs" or relevant.

Allright, allright, so those of us in the know are forced to reveal our options:

1, check european ebay out, 'ebay.de' and 'ebay.it'. I tried the french site and it was poor, similar with the swiss. Maybe in Winter they come alive.

2, search words: 'volpe' = fox, 'visone' = mink, 'linca' = lynx in italian.

'fuchs' = fox, 'nerz' = mink, in German.

Go hunt and be amazed. The italians make the best biggest fox coats......

Auzmink

The italians make the best biggest fox coats......

Auzmink

Very very true, unfortunately not many bargins to be had this year, price of furs even on e-bay are rising...... even those that are buying into the UK & reselling are getting caught out nowadays

PS as Luke's short on time

Futra = Fur in Polish

Luke and all...

What you say is exactly true. We have been here a number of times before. This time we will save the info in the Library so you will be able to access it immediately. Instead of being buried under thousands of posts and impossible to find, you will be able to get to it in about 30 seconds any time you wish.

http://thefurden.com/fdwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Searchwordfur

This is a great example of how the Library works for us.

If you remember what words you were using before, you might be able to do a search and find the other threads, but think you will come up with other endless posts as well to make the task pretty difficult.

W