Update on BrGr.

White Fox

First off, I want to keep all messages to BrGr in the other thread, but avoid updates there. So we will post any info we have about him in seperate threads like this, and lock them. So, please do not misjudge our meaning of locking them. It is just to keep things organized so we can find them.

Linda talked to him today and he sounded much more upbeat. A good sign. He aparently mentioned that they actually were letting him drink a Coke!

We know very little but this certainly helps us to feel a bit more positive. Thanks to all who post a reply to him in the other thread. You are I am sure really helping keep his spirits up once he can get to see them. And it certainly helps all of us to deal with this as well.

White Fox

Edited by Guest

Folks, I talked to BrGr tonight and he really sounded great! He was in very bad shape for awhile but is on the mend. He is indeed hoping to be on the way home on Wednesday of this week and may be back here shortly after. He was asking all about the site and how things were going.

So, hopefully we will see him here soon. I am sure he will love to hear your comments and get well wishes, so please place them in the other thread.

Thanks all.

Talked to BrGr again tonight for a short time. (Short since I was going away and did not have a lot of time.)

He sounded in good shape and is looking forward to coming home. He has had a couple of setbacks in the last couple of days, but they think all is turning around again. He is hoping to get home soon.

White Fox

I was just going to post a message here when I noticed a question from Sableman.

A couple of our staff did manage to talk to BrGr today for a short while. He is home now and recovering though still has some hoops to go through yet before the "Vets" get him all stiched back to normal. He is indeed hoping to make it back on site some time either late this week or very early next.

Indeed, he is now making fast recovery. He said to tell everyone Hi.

He sounded really good. Said he is only needing ibuprofen for pain, so he is doing well.

White