Attention all members. An update on our site owner...

White Fox

Folks.

This message is really difficult to write but we sincerely hope that all turns out well very, very soon. FrBrGr our site owner is in the hospital now recovering from major surgery. We do not have a lot of details, at the moment, but we do know that he is "One very sick Guy!"

We only found this out just a few hours ago. We will keep you informed when we know more.

I am sure that you all know how much that this place - and in turn all of you - mean to him. This place is his second home. A place of refuge. And you are all his family. I hope that all will keep him in your hearts and prayers, at this time. We need him here so much, and right now he needs us too!

Hey Big Guy, we need you back here real soon! This place is not the same without you! Get well real soon! You are in the hearts of all of us here tonight and until you get well!

We will try to keep you informed as best we can on things.

Thanks all.

White Fox and AKCoyote

Admins

Edited by Guest

BRG,

You better gets your ass well and out of that hospital.

The only one here whos allowed to die is me so Im calling you out to get well and back to what you should be doing than stuck in a hopsital with tubes ,watchin bad tv shows and eating jello.

So get well.

So sorry to hear the news about FrBrGr. I hope that the surgery goes well (or went well?).I hope Mister FrBrGr heals quickly.Wishing him all the best..............

cookie

sorry to hear you are not well,even though we wool folk dont know you that well .All our thoughts are with you.

Im sending you a big angora bandage to speed your recovery. stay strong from all us woolies. Jodie xxxxxx

Did't see this till today. I wish him the best and hope he comes home soon. Been in hospital and have had operations. The last was on 9/15 when my right foot was removed. Now awaiting the healing of an opening on the stump so I can get a plastic foot. The makers gave me some bad news, the foot has not flexability in the ankle. As I like to wear womans high heeled boots at home. in fact I have had on a 4" pink high heel boot since about noon today. An wearing my white fox as I type this, with the mohair suit under it.

This is the first I have heard of this also!! I am very worried and concerned. The Fur Burger is one of the few people withing the fur world that I consider to be a friend. If you can read this my friend, get well soon. We, and all the fur community, miss you!!!! I will certainly pray for your speedy and complete recovery!! Hang in there, things will be better!!

Sableman

I step out for a few weeks and everyone gets sick.

You get better and soon, Fur Burger! Serious! Very furry hugs from this very worried person!

Kate