Strange happenings.......

Guest crystalman

maybe its just me but is anyone getting the sound of a cow mooing but its cut short as the site comes up on the screen ,I am also getting it when I back page on the site too.......any imput would be helpfull

Actually, calves have soft fur. And we realized that is the only sound that people would recognize. (Would you recognize that distincive mating call of the White Mink? Ah yes. would know it anywhere?)

So that is why we picked the call of the cow.

White

P.S. You do believe me don't you?????????

So Crystalman, now we know you have a secret life of Tippin Tractors ey? So they come back to haunt you when you try to log in The Fur Den.

Here's your reward, the rusty fleece of tractor fur! Enjoy. Moooooo!

frugalfurguy

Well the sound of an English fox hunting horn would be good.

Or maybe the squeal of a vixen getting her oats. You will never forget that sound in a hury!

Holy dogcow, Batman! That you even KNOW about the existence of TN31 is amazing!

Do you know how LONG it takes to explain the meaning of "dogcow" to a neophyte?!

Oh, the memories of the days when six teenage geeks were all gathered around our "Fat Mac" in the school library. All we had to run on it was "MacWrite" and "MacPaint" but we were still facinated by it!

Or maybe the squeal of a vixen getting her oats. You will never forget that sound in a hury!

Does it sound anything like a couple of raccoons having a go? I've been out in the woods a couple-few times and had the crap scared out of me that way!