Fur fetish documentary

dutchboy

There was an episode in CSI Las Vegas where a convention of Furries were involved in a death.

It was one of their better episodes but it was all fake fur of course.

OFF

There was an episode in CSI Las Vegas where a convention of Furries were involved in a death.

It was one of their better episodes but it was all fake fur of course.

OFF

Fortunately, there was an episode of CSI: New York where a fashion model wore a lynx coat and a silver fox coat.

Having a fur suit would be cool but I don't like the idea of pretending to be an animal.

There's a difference between "crazy" and "eccentric". Crazy people are out of touch with reality. Eccentrics know the difference but they just choose to selectively ignore certain parts of it.

People who wear fur suits might be considered eccentric but people who pretend to be animals are crazy in my book.

I like Teddy Bears but I don't pretend to be one. That would be crazy.

What about shape shifter cults?

Doesn't seem any more crazy than making the intrument of death for a deity an icon. And then even changing that from a correct X to a vertical cross because that way primitives accpeted it because they alreatd had it as a compass.

But yes I agree pretending to be walt disney animals is just silly.

Though I do respect real shape shifters.

• 2 weeks later...

The furs were worn by Pippi (credited as Katherine Boecher) from CSI-NY; S2-EP1 'Summer in the City'.

http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lynxwornbypippicreditedze8.jpg

Regular viewers of the series will recognize the actor just behind & to the right of her, as we see them, as Carmine Giovinazzo who plays Danny in the show.

This is the main IMDb page for that episode.