We need some volunteers to help us for short time

White Fox

Folks we need some volunteers to help us on site for a short time. I think that you will find this interesting. You will get to know even a little more about computers than you already know. Don't worry, we will teach you and it is easy.

Please help us to make the Den an even better place than it already is.

This is not a project that will take hours every day. But it will take a little bit of time for a few days (5 or 6 maybe but not all in a row) to get you going and then a little bit of time to do the job. I think you will in fact find it quite fascinating.

Thanks all. You will get to know this site much better if you do help us with this, and you will be helping us to improve the New Den to make it even better. The Den is now so huge that it takes a lot of work to keep it going.

White Fox

Hi!

Could you tell us a little bit more about the work to be done?

Is it some sort of programming, ...? Is it a a limited space of time we're talking about, or a little bit of work for several weeks / months?

Thanks

zb

I'll give you a quick pm here. It will be easier if we can balk back and forth as I know you will have questions and eveyone's will be different...'

Yes, it will be a little at a time over a longer time frame.

I'll pm you shortly.

W

OK. Let's see what these folks decide. This may give us enough people. It will depend if they figure this is a project that they would like to help on.

White.