buying from wholesalers

phule005

Phule...

First off I want to say a word of welcome to our site. I hope that you love it here and that you will consider it as your "Home" on the net. We always love to see new members and to hear from them.

Now then, to answer your question. First off, we have a number of "Experts" here who are better qualified by far than I am to answer your question. So, I am going to ask them in a post in our "Furrier's Corner" forum for you. Please watch there for to see what they say.

Secondly, in the mean time. Go to the Fox pages. Look at page 1 and see the very poor quality furs there. It is very difficult to tell the quality of mink from a photo. Very easy to tell the quality of sheared beaver in person but not by photo. But... with fox it is easy. With about one exception I would say that their stock is made up of the junk that furriers are selling off because it is so poor quality that they cannot sell it off. It is cheap yes. But it is also of extremely poor quality.

However. Watch our Furrier's Corner Forum for replies. Right now it is right under this forum, but that is going to change in the very near future, so you will have to hunt for it when it changes location.

White Fox

As far as the site goes not very impressed I could go to the Bay or Sears for a better selection but I would buy 1 or 2 quality furs frim a good furrier and bre happy with that and welcome to the site

Got to agree with white as far as the site goes.

THIS coat was never worth $1300 and isn't even worth the $239 bargain price.

Looks like a collection of dust bunnies from under my couch stuck to a garbage bag.

Got to agree with white as far as the site goes.

THIS coat was never worth $1300 and isn't even worth the $239 bargain price.

Looks like a collection of dust bunnies from under my couch stuck to a garbage bag.

I concur