Little Miss Risk Canadian burlesque star

Guest touchofsable

Says on her myspace that she lokes fox furs.

You lucky guys in Canada that's all I can say.

http://www.littlemissrisk.com/

No pics of fur on her site but hopefully there may be at some point.

She has a lost of live dates coming up.

Miss T do you want to ask her along here? Anyone got any pics of her in furs?

Okay, late reply... my computer was out of commission for the weekend, and it's been chaos otherwise, so getting online hasn't been top priority.

I checked her out, and she is just wonderful! I can't believe no one else had anything to say about that cutie!? I sent a friends request and a message to her on myspace... so I'll invite her here when I get a reply.

And, lucky girl lives in Vancouver, the city I want to move to one day! That's just more motivation to get there, eh? I can't imagine a burlesque troupe coming anywhere near Ohio, but I did ask how far they travel in hopes of one day catching a show. Dreaming at this point, but fantasy is good for the mind.

Thanks for the tip touch! Good find! Wow, she'd be sweet to take pics/vid of eh?!

I got a promising reply today from the lady in question. She said she is trying to organize a tour here next new year, but she is coming to Illinois and Wisconsin later this year... so for those in that area who are interested in seeing a good burlesque show, check out her site or email and ask her about that.

I did ask what her model rate is, to see if there is any way I could shoot her if she does come near here next year. Trying!

I sent a rather long email already, so didn't add info about the den, but mentioned some fur shoots I'd like to do, testing the waters a bit. When she replies I'll direct her here if she is interested.