Lana in Furs 2 wanted.

furvids

If you folks can work something out privately, that's fine. Please do not post Lana's video to a bit torrent site or any other place on the web. We(the admins and mods) have already heard from Lana and she is adament about protecting the rights to her material. As good as she's been to create those videos for us fur lovers, we ought to respect her wishes. Thanks in advance!

FLinFL

Not wanting to start a major argument... but, it's pretty obvious who kicked up a stink over the youtube Lana Cox videos, you can be pretty sure it certainly wasn't Lana herself. Who else monitors all the Yahoo groups and all the fur forums obsessively for anyone that, out the kindness of their own hearts might want share a fur video with another fur enthusiast for free............

Is it any surprise within days of it being posted it was shut down.

Just remember folks the entire fur community is always being closely monitored by some very greedy individuals that have no interest in sharing any fur pics/vids unless they make a profit....... And woe betide anyone that does!!

Topic closed!

Not wanting to start a major argument... but, it's pretty obvious who kicked up a stink over the youtube Lana Cox videos, you can be pretty sure it certainly wasn't Lana herself. Who else monitors all the Yahoo groups and all the fur forums obsessively for anyone that, out the kindness of their own hearts might want share a fur video with another fur enthusiast for free............

Is it any surprise within days of it being posted it was shut down.

Just remember folks the entire fur community is always being closely monitored by some very greedy individuals that have no interest in sharing any fur pics/vids unless they make a profit....... And woe betide anyone that does!!

Topic closed!

Sta, let me ask you a question. If the shoe was on the other foot - your foot - What would you do? You own a business, and much of that business involves the sale of videos. You find out that somehow, someway, someone has either pirated a copy of one of them, or is sharing your copyrighted material with others without your permission. The bottom line is that this is taking money out of your pocket. The product no longer has value because it is being offered now - for free - by someone else. What has happened is that someone is breaking the law, and you are suffering because of it. What would you do?

You're damned right you would - Just like the unnamed person or people in your post. No one who seeks to protect their investment by shutting down the actions of thieves (no matter how generous their intentions might be, the material isn't theirs to give away!) is greedy. They're very smart businessmen who have every right in the world to protect what others would steal from them. And as nasty as that sounds, it's dead-on and if you or anyone else who complains about this really were honest with yourself, you would agree.

1) Eric - so happy to see you're back with us, bro'! In essence, I have said the the same thing you said, at least in spirit, but I can get away with it because I own this place. That's why I deleted your comments. No offense intended.

2) Yours, too, furelli. Like with Eric, no offense intended.

3) This thread is locked. We're not debating the issue, because there's nothing to debate.