I know we try to limit ebay postings....

triboy46

The only way that makes sense to me is if you substitute another f-word that sorta sounds like fox.

Patience

I have to agree 100% with Patience on this one.

Why buy it when you can MAKE one yourself? Heck! I've got a whole stack of oak veneer plywood out in the workshop!

Copy that picture, blow it up with Photoshop, clean it up with Illustrator, print it out on card stock, cut a stencil and paint it on. A couple of coats of "Poly" will make it nice and shiny.

Viola! You got y'self a sign!

(Plus the satisfaction of making it yourself! )

Why buy it when you can MAKE one yourself? Heck! I've got a whole stack of oak veneer plywood out in the workshop!

Copy that picture, blow it up with Photoshop, clean it up with Illustrator, print it out on card stock, cut a stencil and paint it on. A couple of coats of "Poly" will make it nice and shiny.

For 6.95$ I'd rather buy it!

'

A lot of times that's true for me, too. But in most cases, the satisfaction of making something with my own hands gives me more value than simply buying something.

Once the stencils are made (or better yet, silk screens) many such signs can be produced for little or no additional cost. If your friends wanted one, too, it would be quick and easy and, dare I say, profitable.

'

A lot of times that's true for me, too. But in most cases, the satisfaction of making something with my own hands gives me more value than simply buying something.

Once the stencils are made (or better yet, silk screens) many such signs can be produced for little or no additional cost. If your friends wanted one, too, it would be quick and easy and, dare I say, profitable.

Why do I get the feeling you spend most of your cash at build a bear?

Cornelia Vanderbear, Earnest Hemmingbear, Baby Earnest, Andy Versary, Ka-Mana-Wanna-Hugga Bear, F. Scott Fitzbearald, Chef Beary-Licious and Miles.

There are only eight BABW Bears... So far...

I concur

I think I will get my old Refur Limited sign out and hang it in my "fur office". Never though of it as a wall hanging but it would work. That was my first avatar here!