Lana Cox in Fur - The Link is Back!

dutchboy

Look at what I stumbled accross at YouTube!

And it seems that it has been uploaded very recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNOhxZ8JIiA

The mods and admins have reviewed the postings of copyrighted material on youtube, and as we are not hosting or providing that material, we will allow the links. In this particular case, Ms. Cox is a friend of the fur community and the posting of her material at youtube has been brought to her attention. FLinFL

Sorry folks, I've taken down the link. The issue is that this is copyrighted material. It even says so about 3 seconds into the movie. Unless we have permission, we can't post it here.

Dutchboy, if you'd like to share the link with others who request it, there's really nothing anyone can do to prohibit that.

FLinFL

This is the one where Katie Ann plays the furrier. Lana tries on furs (but then again she does that in all her fur vids ). I think the clip ends before Katie tries on furs as well. The girl-on-girl fur fun doesn't start until later in the movie.

Go figure, I've got the plot memorized!

FLinFL

I actually know that there was a time where you could order Lana in Fur - edition 1 & 2 on-line at lana-cox.com and I thought also fur-world.net, that site does not exist anymore by the way.

Well, I guess there is only one man who could give us an answer on details about these clips, and that's MrMockle. Cause the setting in this video look damn much like the one in his photoshoots...

Both sites have been down for a while, believe Lana Cox left the business for a while but apparently is back in circulation although yet to find any website or modelling agency she is attached to, shame because she did model furs extremely well in all 3 of her videos that she did....

Its ok everybody dont PANIC I have everythng on tape I always wanted to say that but seriously I have the video and its ggggrrrreeeeaaaattttttttt lol

...and don't furget her epic "Single Fursensations" where, as Mailonfurs notes, she hits a few furriers in Milan (I think) and tries on a number of furs all for our enjoyment!

FLinFL

Look at what I stumbled accross at YouTube!

And it seems that it has been uploaded very recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNOhxZ8JIiA

The mods and admins have reviewed the postings of copyrighted material on youtube, and as we are not hosting or providing that material, we will allow the links. In this particular case, Ms. Cox is a friend of the fur community and the posting of her material at youtube has been brought to her attention. FLinFL

it seems as though the vid has been tooken down by the user who posted the vidclip

Damn it! The link is gone again. If so many of you guys out there have the video why don't you post it on youtube so we can all enjoy the lovely Miss Cox in her furs - please please please.

it seems as though that YouTube deleted about 30,000 copyrighted files after they recieved a complaint from a Japanese company who'd found some of their own files uploaded onto YouTube. you can read more about this over at Yahoo Newswebs.

I've sent a message to Promise31, the YouTube account that hosted the video and he replied that he received the following message from 'withmarcello' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=withmarcello):

hi there

I don't know who you are,but get that video off RIGHT NOW!It doesn't belong to you and you have no right showing it!It's my video and the rights belong to me and ME ONLY!!!!

I'm putting a complaint against you to Youtube as we speak.

Before you post anything,make sure you've filmed the video yourself and the pictures too!

I give you till tonight to take all my stuff off.

Regards

Lana Cox

Well, we all read that the mods of this forum seem to know Ms. Cox and that she does not have any problems with it...

This is just one stupid jurk in my opinion

I also sent him the link from this forum topic, which contains your beggings.

I got a reply from him where he said he would post the video once again under another account-name, and with unrecognizable tags and keywords, so that it is almost impossible to find it if you don't use a direct link from the fur den.

So if it gets deleted once again, we know for sure that we have someone within the community who is not so loyal, after all.

When Ms. Cox sends a message like that, her wishes need to be honored.

As you can tell from the work she's done on other websites and by the 3 outstanding fur videos that were offered for sale on her own website, she has gone out of her way to indulge those of us with a thing for beautiful ladies in fur coats.

I am reasonably confident (given the contacts that people have with her) that if the link surfaces on the board again, Ms. Cox will probably find out about it. There is an issue of loyalty here - loyalty is best kept for this lady who's done so much for us. It's a shame that her website no longer offers her videos. Perhaps we'd all be better off asking her to make them available again.

My bottom line - don't pi$$ off someone who's done so much for us.

FLinFL

Let me understand this...

I was pretty 'pi$$ed' at the guy who reacted so outgarous to the person who posted this video on YouTube. Apart from that I thought that it was ok to let Promise31 repost the video because Ms Cox, who I have very much respect for indeed, would not be offended by that according to the forum moderators.

I just don't believe that this YouTube account (withmarcello) is Lana Cox. After all, the website inside this profile point to a male fetish modeling site)

Well, I just received a message in my YouTube account with the new link, so is it okay with the moderators of this forum, and above all Ms. Cox herself, to post it here ??

Apparently you misunderstood what I said when I put the link back:

(1) The admins and mods will allow links to copyrighted material on YouTube because the copyrighted material is not hosted on this website. It is hosted elsewhere. (Note - the links still must comply with the CoC)

(2) All that I said is that the posting of the link would be brought to her attention. At no time did any mod or admin ever say that Ms. Cox approved of the link.

Ms. Cox is claiming ownership to the work and demanding its removal. That is her right. Would you disagree if Tom Cruise demanded that YouTube remove a clip from 'Risky Business'?

Could the email be fake? I guess it's possible. But then again it just might be real. Remember, at no time did she ever say it was okay to post the link or that material. I'm not willing to take an attitude of 'oh-that-can't-possibly-be-from-her-so-let's-ignore-it'.

It's equally plausable that she saw the link and the clip and demanded it's removal. She could have done that from her boyfriend/husband's/signifcant other's email - certainly that's not unreasonable. I'm sure we've all used another's email account from time to time. I know I have. I know of others who've used mine.

Whether or not she chooses to allow it is her call. Here, the clear message is that she does not want it shown. I hope she changes her mind.

FLinFL

PS - Dutchboy - Please check your private messages! Thanks!

Okay, I get your point.

I realy didn't mean to be offensive to anybody

I respect a woman that expresses her love for furs.

So, we will not repost the link then.

Not a problem - no offense taken. You provided us with a good reason to explore the issue of how to handle videos on YouTube. I think this is particularly important given the developments in Japan (as noted above). I suspect now that YouTube is becoming a part of Google, copyright enforcement will get much stricter.

Best,

FLinFL

Not a problem - no offense taken. You provided us with a good reason to explore the issue of how to handle videos on YouTube. I think this is particularly important given the developments in Japan (as noted above). I suspect now that YouTube is becoming a part of Google, copyright enforcement will get much stricter.

Best,

FLinFL

yes,for all those of you who mayte not be up to snuff on current details,YouTube is in the process of being boughten up by Google Video for an apprent figure of $1.6 billion dollars. so probably during this coming Fur season,you will see a slow melding of YouTube into Google Video.apprently the Japenese company who made the complaint,is a company that makes movies,music videos,and what not who complained when they saw some of their material they own being posted on YouTube,it has nothing to do with the coming merger between YouTube &Google video

To bring this topic to its conclusion:

The email that Dutchboy shared (above) is genuine. Under no circumstances should any of Ms. Cox's movies be posted to youtube. If anyone finds her videos on youtube or a similar site, it should be brought to the mods attention immediately. Thanks for your understanding!

FLinFL