Nice pictures

Hindus

Indeed, great shots Hindus. Nice find.

As FurLover mentioned though it is best to post pictures in the gallery. If you post them here with links, the few people that come on immediately will see them. Then they will disappear from view with almost no one ever seeing them again. If you post them in the Gallery, they will be available for anyone to see them at any time. Our gallery mods just have far too much work there to do any work transferring link thta.

The same goes really with text messages. If they are posted here they are pretty much lost for ever in about two weeks. If someone makes a copy of a text message that they like in wiki members can pretty much find it any time.

W

Great pics Hindus

But only the first three come out clearly. The rest look like they are a cross between a photo and a watercolour painting, the colours are all kinda washy.

Anyone else find the same. Anyone know how to fix it?

Great looking girl

They all looked clear and sharp to me, but I am a woman.

Maybe your screen got ummm, wet while you were downloading the first three?

Just a thought.

Patience

You're shocked? LOL. That's funny. You get the screen all wet and you are ..oh, I get it. You got a shock because you touched the wet monitor while it was turned on ... or you were turned on?

I am very confused by all this. Never mind.

Patience

I am not sure where dose pictures are taken from. But I would be a little bit scared that Rubbenzahl might be watching you there from behind a tree or from between the rocks. But if you like beards it doesn't matter I guess.

Only joking

That's OK Patience, confusion is the way of the world - join the club! LOL

I still think they are great pics Hindus, even if they do look like water colours. Cant think what's causing it, must be something in my computer settings, but dont get it with other pics, maybe Patience is right!

• 2 weeks later...