This Is A First For Me!

FrBrGr

It may come as a surprise to most of you, but this is the very first time I have ever visited the Den dressed from head to toe in fur!

It's like this - I have a brand new laptop, and I am in a motel room far away from home. I have the fur, the opportunity, and finally the computer to be able to do it.

- Full-length blue fox coat (underneath, a full-length rabbit coat, with hood, turned inside-out)

- Three blue fox boas

- Angora socks and gloves

- Blue fox leg warmers

- A huge, blue fox hood (over the inside-out rabbit hood) - interchangable with huge lynx hat.

Nice. Very nice. The best way to visit the Den. I highly recommend it!

To me, it's like when a really good friend gets to do something I want to do. I want to have his luck, but I know I'll have to make due with what I have.

So on one hand, wow and awesome FrBrGr. I wish I were in your furry shoes.

On the other hand, and to quote;

"Lucky SOB."

I used to travel for my job. I'd be on the road, sometimes for 5 or 6 days out of the week. Using the computer to tap into familiar websites and talk to friends and family sure helped take the edge off being on the road, all alone.

All that fur sure sounds nice! Sort of like Linus' "security blanket" only furrier!

Lucky bum!

Hey BrGr...

Now all you got to do is to convince one of our gals to go with you some time!

Believe me, WF, the thought has crossed my mind . . .

Fantasies, fantasies, fantasies . . .

Quick take a picture and post it in the Gallery. Good for you. For me, It will be another week, then the furs on vacation (summer storage) will have to go to work. In this case being enjoyed