Fantacy Fur Stories

trebor

Hello Trebor.

Though I wish that I had ever encountered a society of rich debutantes who band together in a love of fur, such a story does not come from any experience *I* have ever had.

I did once attend a Carnivore's Ball where the wearing of fur (and leather) was highly encouraged, but even there there were more leather than fur clad women.

Maybe someone out there has had a run in with something that will give you better news than I'm giving you.

trebor;

There may be such an anomoly in this creation. The likelyhood is, if you can think of it, it exists.

My personal view is that it's not sufficiently interestin enough to be worth writing about from a 'real world' perspective. I suppose it could lead to some interesting fantasies though.

Personally I refer more 'credible' real life options or ones that are totally over the top fantasies and sci-fur where everything can let go.

This one falls in between for me, satisfying neither.

OFF

Personally, I'm an "Over the Top" guy, myself.

But then, again, I'm also the kind of guy who likes to eat dessert first and I drink coffee with too much sugar in it.

I have the beginnings of a story about a group of women who wear fur but it's only about half way finished and it needs a fair bit of editing before it's ready for prime time.

All together I have three stories in the works but I haven't had time to work on them the way I like. It'd really be nice to have somebody to help edit them and check them for typos, etc. Any takers?

Worker;

I'd help but my 'Continued" story box is full.

"Estate Auction" and "In Yer Dreams" mainly. Both real life turned Sci-Fur.

I like my coffey with honey plus 1/2 & 1/2 but then I like Green Tea also.

OFF

I thought of asking you, directly, but I imagined that you were pretty busy with your own affairs.

Since things have picked up again at work I haven't had as much time to write as I would like. I have two stories in a finished, rough draft state and the third one is about half way along. I have spent only a few hours working on them, in total, since September, long about the time of my infamous fur crisis. I just haven't had time nor can I get myself into the mood to write.

I have tried to utilize the Volunteer Editor program at Literotica.com but haven't found anybody reliable enough. I think people put their name on the list just for fun, not because they are really interested in being an editor.

So, if there is anybody available to pre-read stories and give some criticism/advice as well as assist with finding typos, etc, I'd certainly appreciate it.

When it comes to fantasy, I follow the same line as OFF and Worker.

It is not enough that there is fur involved but the impossibility of the whole act has to be there to move me; the more over the top the story the better it is for me!

Granted, I do like the *idea* of multiple sexy and sexual women in fur working towards a fiendish goal (and guess who just inadvertently found out!) but I have a girlfriend who is so accomodating and kinky in her own right that there are literally days where anything I could imagine she could improve upon be it something that is generally mundane and does not involve more than myself and herself and rarely one other person.

I love her to death, but there are days where I need more than the real world to keep my libido intact, and the fur stories give me that. They sometimes even give me even more elaborate ideas for things I can ask my girlfriend to try and accomodate, so long as I'm willing to pay "the price." Heh.

Worker, I'm not a professional editor by any means but feel free to send your stories my way and I'll see what I can help you with. I only misspell words from time to time (still beating myself up over sheer rather than shear) and I am an avid reader. I can't tell you what the rest of the world is hungry for, but I can take a crack at your work. I believe you have my e-mail, if not I'll msg it to you now.

Worker: I am currently busy finishing some stories at my Yahoo fur fetish stories site. But later on, when I get the time, I could perhaps help proofread your stories for you. I also would maybe be able to finish some that you started. However, that would depend on whether out writing styles are similar. I certainly mean that in a egotistical vein. In no way do I think that my writing or my style is superior to anyone else. But as you probably know, we all have out own style and a certain way we look at things and put them down. I am always very interested in reading stories that are written by others as they usually are different than mine. I find that refreshing and I enjoy it. I have 3 or 4 stories right now that need finishing. (Way too many I know!) But when I finish them, I would be willing to help you.

Sableman