Amsterdam

auzmink

Is amsterdam good for fur sighting in Winter  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is amsterdam good for fur sighting in Winter

• Yes
    • No

Ok, I know this has been flogged before, but...

The joys of living in Europe mean I can hop over to other European capitals for minimal cost. So Amsterdam in February? Any good for furs?

Auzmink

Ok, I know this has been flogged before, but...

The joys of living in Europe mean I can hop over to other European capitals for minimal cost. So Amsterdam in February? Any good for furs?

Auzmink

There's more to the Dam than furs Auz!!

Not been in winter months but would have thought that certain districts clientel would be swathed in furs to keep the chill out......

Nope.. you could see a few furs, and youngsters in fakes, but that's it. Amsterdam = Holland, that's why.

In Groningen, is you see a blonde girl with a black rabbit, leather with fox, than it's my girlfriend And probably one of the rare sightings of woman in real fur in Holland

Sorry, but I have to cast a definite no vote on this one as well. I can count on one hand the number of furs I have seen the times I have been in Amsterdam, including the ones I was wearing.

On the other hand, I have never had any negative comments directed at me there either, so that is a plus in my book.

I live in Amsterdam, and I can assure you the only (few) furs you can see are fake or belongs to tourist. Furs as other luxury goods do not belong to Dutch culture.

But it's a really lovely place for other reasons...

To all who replied, thanks. Oh well, A pretty furless Amsterdam trip it will be - but should be fun anyway. Have to take our own.

TOS, just couldn't organise SM this year in the calender, will pencil in for next year. Make sure whoever goes takes more of those great photos - why not set up a specific photo area and persude people to formally pose???

Thanks

Auzmink