Fur and flirting

Ravens8

A sobering tale Linda. Just shows we have to be on our guard the whole time. It always amazes me what con men can get away, just by having the nerve to be so brazen.

I'm sorry for your husband's coat, but lucky it wasn't one of your furs eh!

Re the race meetings. At places like Uttoxeter and Wetherby, Market Rasen and Perth there would certainly be a few furs; and a fair scattering of fox hats and trims. If cold enough you will get that anywhere.

But Cheltenham is the place for furs. A lot of them stay in the private boxes but there are always still loads about if it is fine and cold. The Hennessey meeting at Newbury is good too in Novemeber if cold.

Many of the big trainer's and owner's wives wear fur too.

Smaller courses will have one or two but fur hats are obligatory even there!

You won't need a check desk because it is usually damn cold so you have to keep them on! Last year's Welsh national at Chepstow had a minus 20 wind chill, and I even saw one owner's wife put her black mink around a shivering jockey.

You won't need a check desk because it is usually damn cold so you have to keep them on! Last year's Welsh national at Chepstow had a minus 20 wind chill, and I even saw one owner's wife put her black mink around a shivering jockey.

To me the sexiest part of furs is to see them being worn out in the cold keeping the owner nice and warm. I loved those pictures of St Moritz that you posted

Regards

Fibreway

I must admit to doing a little flirting if I do see a man taking a second look!

Hey Fran - thanks.

This leads me back to my original posting question

If a man was taking a second look and you weren't wearing any fur, would you still have flirted. (I know, I know, it depends on the man)

In other words is it the wearing of fur that makes you flirt.

I had an incident once when I was waiting at traffic lights. A car pulled up alongside, I glanced in and there were two girls in there (both chinese). The passenger ( nearest to me ) had a coat with a beautifull fox collar. They both looked at me. Then the passenger said something to her friend and they both laughed. She then pulled the collar up around her face, snuggled into it, and gave me the most amazing (come on) look from behind the fur. Knowing full way that there was not a lot I could do about it. I had only time to take it all in when the lights changed and they sped off with the girl still smiling at me.

They were just having a bit of fun, but boy did she know how to use her fur to attract attention.

Any one else experienced this kind of thing?

Other ladies in the forum (or men) - would you/do you use your furs in that way?