Fur, hips and Latin dance

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

The silver fox is absolutley stunning, and I love the way that they filmed it so that there was so much movent and wind. Does anyone know where this film was made? My apologies if I missed something, but I would really like to know. I am hoping for Buenos Aires, as that is the one place in South America I would really like to see, and this would definitely be another incentive.

Well, I got to say to that is - BLIMEY!!!

Now, all we got to do is persuade Shakira to slip into some furs for her next video!!

at first,i thought her first fur was fake,til i realised it was rabbit,but then the Silver Fox????? all i have to say to that one is OMG!!!!!!! but all seriously,its a refreshing change to see another latino other than JLo wearing Furs in her videos.

Well, when I listen carrefully to the song (it's hard because my mind was absorbed by her coat), I was surprised to understand some words in Serb.

The style of music is besides more Eastern Europe than Latin America.

And effectively this song is from Albania !

That does not surprise me at all because girls of eastern Europe loves to wear furs.

And there are many singers and actresses that wear furs on their clips/movies.

Nice discovery!!! I had no idea who was her, but I like her. She's Albanian, I got the data from Google. Gorgeous fur and beautiful song (remember, I'm Latin ))