Old B&W Movie Clip

fibreway

fibreway, now THAT is the way to introduce yourself to this place *grin*

I have been looking for that movie at my DVD/Vid stores, and have never seen it although I knowit is available in the States. Makes a bloke feel right proper proud to see an Aussie Icon wearing fur... and proudly.

Welcome to the Den.... and again... Thank You. I know I won't be the only happy viewer of your creation.

Welcome fibreway! Keep the great posts coming!

PS - It's nearing the end of the month. If you - or anyone else has not yet registered to view the gallery, now would be a good time!

FLinFL

Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking here for a while now and, having finally managed to record that film from TV, I felt it was time to come out of the fur closet

Fibreway

I'm happy that you've come out of your fur closet! Most of the folks on this site have been there and done it, so you aren't alone.

I am saddened by one thing - and perhaps this is just the way I'm interpreting what you said. I really hope you didn't wait until you mastered the art of recording clips to participate in our group.

Now getting on soapbox This is about as diverse a group of people as you'll likely meet anywhere - you've got folks of all nationalities, sexual orientations, etc. etc. - who are all here simply because of their love and appreciation of fur. This goes to you - and more importantly any other lurkers who are out there reading this - you don't need to bring any special skills to the party, your love of furs is enough!now getting off soapbox

FLinFL

I am saddened by one thing - and perhaps this is just the way I'm interpreting what you said. I really hope you didn't wait until you mastered the art of recording clips to participate in our group.

FLinFL

No certainly not. I've been enjoying the discussions here as a lurker for some time but this is the first time that I've felt that I had something to contribute.

Looking back I should have introduced myself earlier and I would encourage people to just post a "hello there" even if they don't want to post on a regular basis.

Fibreway