Does anyone know of this series there is alot of Fur scenes

SA_Mink

There was a series called (Loving) it was a soapie but there some real lovely fur scenes in this soapy ie I remember one in particular Lorna Forbes (susan Walters) does a model shoot with a whole host of different furs for there chain store called Burnells and there are also scenes with Ava ( Lisa Leluso) in Silver Fox gorgeous jackets and full length and then there is a winter scene in a Mechanics garage where Noelle Beck Trishia Aldon wears this gorgeous fur coat while flirting with her then soon to be husband and various other fur scenes with Shana Sloan vocheck who almost throughout the series wears this Red Fox or golden Island Fox jacket someone must know of this series

It eventually became known as The city and Morgan fairchild played in it

does anyone have any fur clips from this series

Kind Regards SA_Mink

Yesss,most definitively,but only during the winter season episodes. the furgirls youve mentioned all wore various sexy gorgeous furs on that show & dont forget Gwynith Alden & Ann Alden Forbes who both also wore Furs on the Show,also i remember Shana wearing a Dyed Lynxfox & also a Blackfox.if you ever get ahold of any episodes,do tape them & upload them onto either Google Video or YouTube,so the rest of us can indulge as well. as for "The City" I Believe Morgan probly wore Furs on that soap,but her better Fur Show was "Paper Dolls".

Very strange that no one at all besides two people in a sight that has quite substantial member base and no one remembers Loving or has heard of it except one person

HOW CAN THIS BE SOME ONE SOMEWHERE MUST HAVE SOME RECOLLECTION COME ON PEOPLE

Sorry to say I'm another one.

Never heard of Loving. Paperdolls vaguely rings a bell, but only in the days when I could get German channels through my satellite dish. (Sky have now changed that). Even then , never watched it as picture not good.

The Shows "Loving" & "Paper Dolls" were from the 80's so the younger folks here mayte not remember those shows when they weres in their original runs on TV & mayte not have had access to reruns thru their satallite cable service. but the older folks would probly remember these shows,these two are Classic Furgirl shows, most everyday during the winter months you'd see most all the women on Loving Wearing Furs.