Literotica Fini

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

No more stories in literotica from me folks.

For some unknown reason I have totally failed to get anyone's attention there to reopen my access. My stories are floating around out there like a ghost ship now with no ability to post any followups or new stories.

Sorry folks but after over a month of trying I;ve given it up.

OFF

Touch;

I've not had any significant problems with Anti-fur. Far less than I had expected.

It's probably your spelling. I did have the same problem and they are sticklers [rightly so] over that.

I got a lot of guff over "Git Laid" which was phonetic hillbilly "spelling". After my response to the Editor's over my intent it wasn't an issue. One reader comment certainly missed it all together and he wae, ironically, a southerner. Thin skin? I happen to know all about this since I was born nad raised in the South and was very tuned into all the dialects.

Maybe good news. Just like my episode with eBay a while back, I just got an eMail from literotica. I'm not holding my breath.

I'm pretty sure that, like with eBay, it is a technical snaphoo that no one wanted to fess up to.

OFF

Question - would it be possible to get access with a new ID & password??? I can't imagine that you'd be the first person on literotica with more than one ID...

FLinFL

Did you get the feedback message I sent through Literotica? I sent it a couple of days ago.

If you didn't get it, maybe you should check your anti-spam settings. Especially check those from your server-side spam catcher.

worker;

No. It hasn't gotten through to me yet which is why I think my eMail in their system is screwed up.

I use Linux and Thunderbird without ANY filters or spam blockers. I even specified them as a prefered account like I did when I had a problem with eBay. It was an internal eBay problem as t turned out.

I did get an eMail today in response to one of my many messages to them. This one was from over a week ago. I did what they suggested without positive results, then replied by eMail. I do have an address now.

I'm not holding my breath.

OFF

• 2 weeks later...

Yhey Folks;

I'll be back with more after all.

It only took someone at Literotica a month and a half to respond to my messages but I have a password and they sorted out my glitch.

OFF