Folks many of you are missing the best part here....

White Fox

Folks, your comments are making this such a wonderful day.

I do want to point out one thing. I just did a check and found that many of you are missing the most wonderful part of this site.

If you go and read FAQ you will find an entry called Styles. That will tell you how to change the Style of the Den. Instantly the Den will change before your very eyes and you will not even realize that you are looking at the same place! This does not just change the order of a few little things. It changes everything!

Be absolutely certain that you try this out. It is probably the most important thing here and almost every one of you are missing it yet.

I would love in fact to know which style that you like.

Please let us know what you think of them.

W

I read the styles note before migration and am glad I did. It's not easy being green! Melody traditionalists will want to try the aluminoid setting. Gives the same feel that we had at the other site and is cleaner to read and use. Thanks again for all of the hard work that went into this.

I know the setting that 6 mods and admins use. Of those people, two use Esbardu, Two use Aluminoid, One Aeolus, and one Sub Silver.

Indeed this is a personal preference thing but it is so amazing to suddenly see the site make that miraculous change. The first time I saw that I could barely believe that it could indeed happen so quickly. To me this is probably the most fascinating part of the site.

One thing. Esbardu is a very different style indeed. It was a huge amount of work for AK to get it to where it is now. However now it is actually quite beautiful and very different. You will find that if you just take a quick look that it is very different and you maynot like it. However, if you use it for awhile you will find it is very enticing indeed.

W

I'm trying out the "subSilver" and it looks great.

I use Galeon/Foxfire in Linux and it is very smooth and maybe better ordered than the "Green".

OFF

A couple of other boards of various subject matter Im involved in also have the "Styles" feature and its quite fun to be able to switch the look when you feel like it.

The mega green was just too much for my eyes but the other colours are great.

Really like the possibility to change style. Have chosen "aluminoid" - I guess it is pure coincidence that this colours remind me of silverfox

And absolutely love the NEW Fur Den! A very big THANK YOU to all who provide this oportunity! Won't take a long time to feel at home here

Greetings from Germany

Kingtiger

Thanks for the info.

I was so happy to see the new place and ignore your advice, but now that i change the style it is really great (still didn't decide if to go with the "subSilver" or to stay with "Aluminid" )

Thanks again

PokerAce

I think I'm the one mod that White mentioned uses Aeolus. It's like the Aluminoid in many ways, but the thing I like about it, is where it puts the "forum index" button in relation to the other buttons.

Frankly, I'm having too much fun just checking out all the posts and other stuff... I still haven't taken a new pic for an avatar... some of us need a little bit of time to soak all this terrific stuff in!!!!!

FLinFL

Tried'em all now.

I'm sticking with Aeolus.

Love the overall look and richness. Lack of white except for live fields.

Also pictures are fantastic framed in the blue/gray.

OFF

Frankly, I'm having too much fun just checking out all the posts and other stuff... I still haven't taken a new pic for an avatar... some of us need a little bit of time to soak all this terrific stuff in!!!!!

FLinFL

I certainly don't blame you. It's hard to keep up with all the new posts.

• 1 month later...

After trying all of the various styles, I am sticking with Espardu mainly for the peresentation of so much information in such a compact way that is immediately accessible. Personally I would change the colour to a shade of pink, but oh well, I love it anyway.