"Love of Fur" Stories

Furman

When I first found I had this "weird" desire for fur and started to worry about the problems this desire was going to cause me when it came to having any sort of luck sexually fulfilling myself with a woman who shared my desires, I believed that I was basically f**ked.

I knew there was a community online, it was the second thing I looked for after I set up an e-mail account. I knew there were guys here, with the odd "girl" (whom for the most part I thought were just guys, jaded person that whom I am) and there were pictures, but it only scratched the itch.

My desire for fur as a part of the lovemaking process has not reached that stage where I can *only* have sex if fur is involved so it's hard to say if I'm a "true" fetishist or not but to say that sex with fur is as enjoyable as it is without would be a big lie.

Anyhow, most of the chicks I had physical relations with weren't in on my 'little secret' and our relationships ended badly. I wasn't getting what I wanted and couldn't give them what they wanted in return and so I was a pretty miserable dude.

The few girls who I trusted enough to tell treated my love of fur as a "game" or just another kinky thing to do in bed. Also not my thing. It was not and is not a 'game' for me. I guess maybe I was just too picky but I wanted someone who *understood* what I wanted and wanted it herself.

It looked sort of gloomy for me.

Last year I bumped into an old friend of mine, we talked a bit, exchanged numbers and went our separate ways. I didn't expect she'd call me -I'm no looker as people go- and I was too nervous to call her, but she called me and we went on a date a few weeks later and caught up for ten years in five minutes. It was like we had just stopped talking a day ago, and I felt like I could tell her anything I wanted.

A few dates later, we decided to take a go at the physical relation thing and I was too nervous/stupid/hard up to let her know what I wanted. We had a rather uninspired go at it in bed, mostly just cuddled afterwards. It was pretty terrible. While we were there, I finally decided it was both feet in or nothing at all and I told her that I liked fur involved in my lovemaking.

I was sort of sitting there for what felt like about twelve years for the silence that went on after that. I wished I hadn't said it, wished I had said it sooner, and everything in between before she finally spoke.

"What kind?"

Two words I never expected to hear. "What kind?" Wow. I told her that most anything would do, I showed her what I had, she asked if it meant more to me than the girl (I am driven wild by the girl FOR wearing the fur and knowing what it does to me I told her) and though she did not wear anything that night we made love again and this time it was the sort of knock down blow your d*mn socks off sex that comes from being really comfortable and wanting nothing more than to please your partner. The fur was on the bed but I didn't need it. Her willingness to hear me out was all the aphrodisiac I needed.

Since then we've continued the relationship, physical and mentally now, and she has developed a sense of what I want and in return I know what makes her really turned on. She knows if she wears fur it makes me wild, which I believe turns her on more than the fur sometimes though I know she isn't simply "faking it" for my sake completely. She gets turned on when I get turned on, and she knows what turns me on oftentimes is fur so it's become her way of goading me on, so to speak.

The few times we've incorporated it in pleasuring her she's taken quite well to it as she knows I want to please her very much but I get wildly turned on doing it with fur and that when we're done with her that she can take her turn making me just as wild. For us fur isn't necessarily the thing that makes lovemaking possible, but it is the ultimate "toy" for making us wild, and we incorporate it into our lovemaking when we can.

Maybe I've mellowed out a little bit on fur, as I don't need it all the time in everything sexual I do, but at the same time she's rose to meet that by becoming a lot more into it than she once was and incorporating it into about 80% of the sex we indulge in.

She even teases me in front of our other friends by wearing her furs out and about sometimes, knowing that I can't make my move on her in public but delighting in the fact that this is all foreplay until we get home.

Guys, there are girls out there willing and able to meet your needs and though it took me nearly fifteen years of looking, the wait was well worth it.

Furthermore, if you've got something you want to try go for it.

My girlfriend recently had one of her fantasies met by a friend I met online. If I could say more I would, but I've been "sworn to secrecy" and had to get permission to say this much.

Needless to say, there are more fur girls out there. Keep your eyes peeled and you might just find one.

Furman

Nice "lifestory' to read And some respect for you for telling this a little bit emotional story to complete strangers on the net Luckely i also met a girl who has sort of the same feelings for fur as i do, but unfortunatly we are not realy old yet and making some good money with a job, so fur's are expensive for us at this moment

Furboy: When I don't want to use one of my nice furs to play with, I have a few rather cheaply priced "fun furs" to mess around with. I didn't pay much for them, and they're quite...fun to carry around. You might try and find something similar.

Furman:

I agree with VT, Furboy. Check out eBay, really nice fox boas can be had for way less than $100. I waited 'until I could afford furs' before I finally bought my first coyote coat. Now I realize how foolish that was...

FLinFL

Furman:

Ain't it surprising that an 'old friend' should 'come to the rescue' and yet in a way it isn't. Am glad to see that you have landed on your (four) feet.... and I have a feeling that her tendency to tease you whilst out wearing fur whilst in the company of others is indeed what quite a few ladies Know and refuse to divulge.

Since fur has for the most part lost it's 'social status' and become more egalitarian, I do often wonder just how many ladies wear their furs knowing the effects that it is having on those who see them. How many fur clad ladies see a bloke they wouldn't mind 'bedding' go home at night and fantasise about that bedding? *grin*

The same number as blokes who saw her in that fur?? And do you want to know something? I sometimes wonder if, that being the case, are the guys aware of the reason behind their attraction to the lady?

Furboy:

As FLinFL, Velvet have said..... or implied at least, it doesn't have tobea full length coat. A hat can be just as arousing and ebay supplies them at quite reasonable prices. Nothing like a hand inside a hat for that furry extra in life.

I once heard a girl, not speaking to me unfortunately, tell her friend that she was going to wear her "get me laid fur" on a date that night. She was joking and she wasn't, it seemed to me. She seemed to me to know full well it was she had in mind and was going to make sure it happened.

I don't know what the future holds as per furs go, apart from the fact that they're a lot more acceptable today than they were even three years ago and in another three years the only PETAphiles left to decry it are going to be members of the same group of people who decries leather and is largely ignored by the community at large.

They know the fight is lost, I think, but they're going to try and tell the kids who are with them whatever they can so their membership doesn't die out, no matter what the lie is.

I was talking to an old fur trapper the other day about the market, and he told me he came out of "retirement" to tend his traps again, since furs are going up in price in our area and he could start to make money again by trapping. His son is already making plenty of money doing it, he went on to tell me, and people are starting to reach that fur high of the eighties.

Here's hoping.

I agree with VT, Furboy. Check out eBay, really nice fox boas can be had for way less than $100. I waited 'until I could afford furs' before I finally bought my first coyote coat. Now I realize how foolish that was...

FLinFL

Or by a nice foxpelt. It is about the same price and then you have a new fur. I think fox is very attractive especially when it comes to full pelt, complete with head, tail and legs.

Love,

Francoise.

Yes, I agree Francoise!

Plus pelts can be purchased from local taxidermists in many areas of the country. You can get an idea of prices on eBay.

I would recommend Rex rabbit as a starter. Or Fox. Maybe even muskrat. It can be very silky and soft.

I do not recommend coyote or raccoon. Unless you are buying them in person. They can be very prickly as they age.

Also I recommend Otter. GREAT dense pelts with silky guardhair and again is easy to wipe clean.

I would not recommend real Chinchilla. It think it is too soft, VERY expensive and VERY delicate.

Linda

I have bought the wife a few mink coats(different colors and lengths) as well as a couple of foxes and one muskrat on EBAY,,,they can be priced quite reasonable too. but like anything you get what you pay for.....she only wears them in the house for me, so they don't have to be perfect to fit our(my) needs..

looking for a nice sheared beaver now.....variety in furs adds some nice spice to life...

As students even a 100 euro's is not very cheap for us, but we've made a plan to save each month some money so we can buy in a few months finaly a nice coat

• 3 months later...

It's very good to hear of another who has finally found his "match" as it were furman. Especially after so long a search . I admire your honesty in posting how it came to fruition. I think I posted my first post here on the same topic because I too had searched a long time to find someone of the opposite sex who enjoyed the soft side as much as myself. I did go back and edit that first post because some had mentioned in their replies that it was indeed too personal. I guess my joy in finding her had overwhelmed my discression. Anyway, my pont back then was pretty much in keeping with your post here and that was by only having the guts to share you secret did you find the right partner. I often think if I had been bolder earlier perhaps it wouldn't have taken so long for me. However all that said, I firmly believe that there are many many closeted or unawakened female fur lovers out there who, given the security and encouragement of the right partner, would reveal their true sensual desires. Lets face it it doesn't take a rocket psycologist to realise which sex has the most contact with fur both inside and outside their closets and by definition which sex is outwardly more sensual . The women who post here I believe are the brave tip of a very large iceburg . Whilst the fur girls may be outnumbered here online they are by no means in small numbers in society. They're just perhaps a wee bit more discreet than us lads.(':lol:') I congratulate you and wish you and your new partner much happiness. softest regards furomance

I wouldn't have known about fur, had I not modelled it. Most girls I know swoon over it once they have felt it but maybe not so many do these days.

I was shocked when my boyfriend responded as I was nervous of telling him I wanted to make love in furs as it made me feel desirable. We should all be more honest. Lovely to hear the story.