You think you've seen stupid videos? Think again..

Earendil

Don't forget these are hammed up for their comic value - not meant to be taken seriously.. So, that said, I think the two asian guys provide a couple of minutes of hammed up light relief and they do it pretty well. What gets me is the guy in the background on his computer who seems oblivious to the whole thing going on behind him

I also think those two german girls are quite hot, especially the shorter one, she's quite a thespian, and pretty to boot. They also do a rendition of "All the Small Things" which is quite fun.

Maybe we should all try this if we have a couple of minutes to spare. Oh.... just remembered..... I dont have a webcam. Thank goodness for that!!!

Kids make videos and post them on the net like that in hopes that they'll become the next "Star Wars Kid".

The problem is that they post them on places like "YouTube" or "Google Video" where you can only get low quality, difficult to edit pictures that take too much time to download.

If they would have the good sense to post their videos in QuickTime others could download them and re-edit them a lot easier. (Even MPEG would do!) I'm often tempted to download things like that and make stupid remix videos out of them but not if it's on YouTube! The quality SUX!

Good grief, Worker.. You're a walking wikipedia

It was supposed to be a post to make you laugh.. Not analyze two websites and their content in general

Now reply again with "hahaha! That red guy freaks me out!"

Now reply again with "hahaha! That red guy freaks me out!"

OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Ths iz soooooooooo fnny!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Dat red guy iz sooooooooo freaky!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!