• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• galianos829

• Worker 11811

• allfurme

• Jeni Love

Tryxie says

It's a salves duty to pleasure his mistresses not him self. It's out job to reward a good slave by wearing his furs for him.

Blimey Trxie you are a fast learner. Guess Miss T is a good teacher too!

Boy does this thread titillate the senses. - guess that's what it's all about eh?

Think you might have to be a bit sterner still though to get any of THESE guys to give up any of their furs. But keep trying - things can only get better for you.

By the way - I notice you are not blushing anymore - beginning to enjoy it perhaps?

Tryxie shouldn't bother blushing, though it is endearing. Learning to wear the Ruler's robes can be challenging on many levels, but should always entertain the ruler first and furmost, I think. " title="Applause" />

I'm designing it now, and hopefully making it, if my sewingless skills permit.

A short dress with a boned bodice in persian lamb, all touchy feely, and you can't touch!! with an off white bolero jacket, cut away front and high stand collar with buttons. Black piped princess seams. big puffed sleeves with slender forearms (exagerated leg o mutton type) bound above the elbow with ribbon and bow. and button cuff on the outside of the wrist.

Maybe worn with whichever donated coat arrives first or a fox trimmed velvet cloak with a hood, just for mystery.

If you're good, I may allow you to hang it up.

That sounds beautiful Tryxie, good luck with the sewing! Love to see shots of it when you're finished, please.

Wow, ideal fur outfit... that's one that requires some contemplation, as there are so many mind boggling options. I'll ponder mine and get back later with my ideas.

I will be "schooled" by my Dom this Weekend. Miss T, I know you would

approve of her. Class will be in session all weekend. My masculine side

will be taught some hard lessons in Goddess Worship. Im such a good

student and love to learn, study hard...Labor day weekend she will be

schooling my fem side. Im in sooooo much trouble.....

I'm designing it now, and hopefully making it, if my sewingless skills permit.

A short dress with a boned bodice in persian lamb, all touchy feely, and you can't touch!! with an off white bolero jacket, cut away front and high stand collar with buttons. Black piped princess seams. big puffed sleeves with slender forearms (exagerated leg o mutton type) bound above the elbow with ribbon and bow. and button cuff on the outside of the wrist.

Maybe worn with whichever donated coat arrives first or a fox trimmed velvet cloak with a hood, just for mystery.

If you're good, I may allow you to hang it up.

And you expect me to keep my hands away?

I'd turn on the E-charm and talk you into marriage

Sounds good Tryxie. It will be so hard to keep my hands to myself. Hope I can be a good boy. But I know you will keep me acting to your standerds.

You really know how to fire up a guy's imagination Tryxie (or should that be fur up!) That is some get up you've designed.

Is the bolero fur, or trimmed with fur maybe?

Keep this up and you will be getting a fur coat from one of us before you know it.

be still my tortured mind.

Cant wait to hear your design MissT

Do you have some persian lamb/karakul? It sounds brilliant. Don't forget to post your design in the gallery.

Now come on guys; the lady asked if she should be expecting DHL or Fedex?

What size are you Tryxie? I may have some bits and bobs for you.

The persian lamb was an old coat which is now in sections on my living room floor. It has an amazing fur collar, which I was hoping to team with a diaphonous blouse.

Actually I'm a short arsed 5' 4" 162cm, size 10(UK) so the size charts say. But I usually have to wear an 8 in skirts and trousers despite my doughnut induced waist line.

Well Theresa, if I had a spare $14,000 I'd buy you that coat.

Only problem is that it might take me until I'm about 74 till I can afford it!!

agreed! it is a "dream coat" idea, after all....

i really want to see Tryxie's costume when it's done! best of luck to you making it!

I have an idea. Miss t gets all her domme friends together for a photoshoot, all in furs...with suspenders and whips etc, with just the anti PETA tshirt on. The hold their furs open.

The slogan can be something like:

"Sod going naked"

hmmmm... i'll need more friends, cause i'm only friendly with one other dom about an hour away! ha! good idea, and i could try to gather a few models for that sometime.

I think it is a great idea....go for it!

It will go round the internet like wildfire! A great way to start the reovolution!

It is the same way as the PETA nonsense started ...so use their own weapon back. And fur and suspenders are far more sexy than the naked form!

The fight against the hunting ban has used a similar tactic and these girls were all over the papers:

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2002440478,00.html

No wonder we rallied half a million people; the biggest demo ever held in Britain!

Maybe one or two of the models could have the image on stickers miss T!!!

Another possible would be "I'd rather go naked IN fur"

Could we get a furrier to sponsor the shoot; and do it in a place that would be significant...eg. the statue of liberty? Niagra?

I know my furrier in Columbus would allow me to borrow furs for such a project. The owner is quite friendly and has said I am welcome to ask again in the future to borrow, when I returned the furs from the calendar shoot. Don't know that I could afford to travel as far as NY, but I think I could find some location here that is appropriate that would be fairly close.

I'll have time later tonight to try to contact the petakillsanimals people about the shirt tagging idea.

i think that coat with almost anything, or nothing, would be fantastic!

i am going to visit the furrier tomorrow and will be asking to see if they will loan me a few items for a few different shoots. If they have anything remotely like this, or something voluminous with a hood, I'll see if I can borrow it.

keep ya posted.

great pics of the demonstration touch! I will look into printing stickers, most definitely.