New Gallery Pics

DodgeByPetty43

I just wanted to pass along kudos to Ramon on his pics he uploaded into the New Gallery area, plus kudos to all the other folks who've posted pics since the New Gallery's been open.

yes certainly ramon are some of my faves; but everyone has posted some really nice stuff...a lot of it hew to me.

A special thanks to those who have posted their own pics.

I see foxy lady is still number one!!!

As I come in at 3rd place I would also like to say thankyou to Ramon and others as well.I love those 70's and 80's Black & White furs and hope more will follow.Thanks Viper:)

Personally, I think the Gallery is awesome. To all the folks who set it up, and to all the great contributors a BIG thanks from myself and many others I am sure.

I will contribute, but by the time I get there I suspect my hard drive will be already on the site!

Auzmink.

As I come in at 3rd place I would also like to say thankyou to Ramon and others as well.I love those 70's and 80's Black & White furs and hope more will follow.Thanks Viper:)

You might like to thank Mr Volpe as well for all those "Fashxxx" photos

Hey, thanks a lot. I am only adding a small part to the already high quality of all the great photos posted.

Lets make it the best and biggest gallery on the net.

My opinion only here, but I think that one area that is vastly unrepresented is "Real life folks in fur". By that I mean that much of fashion is a model in front of the hot spot lights. Ebay is mostly people modeling a coat for sale.

What is so great about Touch's recent photos at the track is that it is "Real life" people doing normal things wearing fur. We don't want this site to become a permanent copy of webshots. And can allow only very high quality photos in the Gallery. Nothing wrong with the best of those here. But, I am sure folks out there have a lot of fur shots of their own of folks in fur from every day life that are still high quality!

Just another area to think about to expand the gallery. And of course, if someone wants to place some of the best vintage shots in there that is certainly great as well. And if you put "Vintage" in the title, then it will be easy to search them out later.

Again, we really want to thank everyone who has posted there. The gallery is becoming a beautiful spot and is expanding so fast it is pretty unbelievable. All thanks to you folks. Hope you enjoy it! (For the new folks who cannot see it yet, we are now close to 3000 pictures in there and every one is of high quality! You are going to love it!)

W

Thanks whitefox.

What people in Britain always say to my girlf is: oh what a beautiful fur; I would love one but where can you go that is safe to wear it?"

Well there is always the races, crufts, hunt balls etc.

Basically PETA have p*****d off so many people that fur has become a symbol of defiance.

At the races for example in winter NOBODY is going to moan at you for wearing fur. You do not get animal rights people at the races because they simply are NOT interested in animals. Political organisations dedicated to the complete eradication of the thoroughbred are not going to win any friends there either.

So all these photos are taken in the last 18 months. I have loads of cheletenham but obviously many of the people are celebs and many not want to have their photos posted ...many are my clients. White turf is a bit different....people there mostly want to be photographed.

But waht is significant is that fur is very much back in fashion in Britain but at the moment people are just being a bit careful where they wear it. just as you would have to be a bit careful where you park an Aston Martin.

because the truth of it is this has nothing to do with animals and everything to do with the politics of envy.

In the UK even horses have been mutilated by AR freaks.

But it is as safe as it can get wearing fur to the races in winter so come along and join us.

And of course, st.moritz is the fur party of the year!!

I think that is why everyone loves the web pictures so much and is one of the main reasons I love the eBay pictures so much.

OFF

yes OFF I agree. We see furs in magazines but its nice to see them worn in real life.

Incidentally I have put IRL as a search keyword if people want to use that

to find In Real Life pics and it may be nice if other people do the same.

Then if you want for example "IRL black mink" you can tap those search words in and come up with a selection of pics.

You's mayte wanna get with Mr Volpenu about the "Real Life Street Shots" he's got of women in Furs most of'em are older pics (from the 80's) but some of his pics have been posted over at another site (Commercial,non-paying) & could just as well be posted here.

yes there are some lovely ones I agree...but what I have posted are NOW.

I have similar from the 80s but gave up on it because it was so rare until the last few years. now every time I go out without camera...even tonight at the races and 80 degrees ther were about four furs....I regret it.