New member hello!

fursure

I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd join. Maybe I can contribute a few things worthwhile. Thanks.

ps. I just noticed Oliverfurs is no longer a member of ebay!! Wonder what happened?

Welcome here indeed FurSure

We hope you have a great time here. Always so great to hear that one of those lurking in the background decide to join us.

As for your Ebay question. If you don't get an answer here you might put a message in our Ebay forum to ask if anyone there knows about that.

White Fox

fursure;

Are you a Valley Girl?

How about getting in touch with Oliverfurs direct?

They're in Canada somewhere? Maybe Linda knows.

OFF

No valley girl here, I'm a guy. Oliverfurs is in Montreal. I just noticed because I was watching a couple of items and it says that they are no longer a registered user and their listings and ebay store don't exist anymore.

I hope they haven't gone out of business and left some buyers here in the cold.

Welcome! Wish i could help you with Olivefurs... I've bought a fur or two from them in the past...

FLinFL

welcome! i also have bought from them and was going to try to contact them about the den here, but hadn't gotten a chance yet. i'll see if i can find any contact info in old receipts or something....

Welcome, fursure, to The Fur Den!!!

We hope your time here will be enjoyable for you! We look forward to seeing your many thoughtful contributions!