Surprise in the gallery

Ravens8

I am quite certain I haven't got a thing about girls in glasses. but I have quite surprised myself by finding FurloverinFL's pic cf0265 in the fur fetish section strangely alluring.

has anyone else had similar experiences (in unexpectedly surprising themselves i mean?)

I was once unexpectedly attracted to a lady applying lipstick...now I often see a lipstick and get excited...but never really thought about it before.

I dont realy think that glasses, long hair,short hair or whatever make a differance ,the fur is what makes it . Its just the look of someone in Fox or Sable and glasses or not that make the internal chemicals kick in and thats it .

For example my girlfriend can be in one her foxes and her glasses walking through a Mall and no other woman exsists from that point on,the way she carries herself ,looks around ,walks and even standing still looking through a shop window it just screams sexy, this combined with excitement at other women and men looking at her is too much sometimes ..........long pause .You can emagine though when another woman walks by in a fur glasses or not the overload can be hard to recover from but a real pleasure for the eyes............

yeah I take your point Crystalman, but why in a whole gallery of gorgeous girls in furs did that one picture just leap out at me out of the blue.

Unlike your lipstick Touch, I dont think I'm from now on I'm going to have a thing about glasses.

It's just that in this case....................

She's certianly got that "Marion the Librarian" look about her.

You know... that girl who sits at her desk, reading her book, not talking to anybody but, when you get her home and into a fur coat, she'll throw you into the bed and knock you for a loop!

But, my question is: Why must you be mono-fetishistic?

I know I am atracted to at least three kinds of things. Fur, Teddy Bears and Spandex. (In about that order.)

There's no reason you can be attracted to fur and girls in glasses.

Oh! And another one! Girls with green eyes get my motor running, too!

IIRC that picture originated either on furamo's or sheeny's site about 5 years ago. It is a very intriguing picture probably because the fur is very high-quality, the photography is excellent, and the model appears to be wearing nothing underneath her furs.

If it's the picture I think youare talking about I have used that as an Avatar.

I have a thing about women in glasses, especially if they are also wearing fur.

OFF

The common denonimator here is FUR,,,,,,glasses,no glasses,,young or old...it still comes down to the FUR,,and her attitude in it .....she knows she looks as good as she feels..

Must admit, I do have a bit of a thing for asian women in furs - guess that's possibly due to them being rather rare. But any woman in furs is fine with me!!

Men never make passes

at women in glasses

thats always been how it is

but wrap her in mink

and high heels and such kink

and its the glasses that'll make her the biz

That limerick was in the window of an Opticians in Ireland about 12 years ago with a before and after change of image from dowdy to glam with better specs and fur.

I disagree with Ghostfur.

I look at lots of pics of ladies in furs, but only find some of them really attractive. Here is a case in point:

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=122xe5.png

I have seen many pics of ladies in silver fox and i admit i do like this volumnous jacket coupled with the hat. But, take away the jewellery, the gloves, the high-heeled black shoes, the silky black dress, the black stockings, the pretty face and the sexy pose and what have you got; to me just another woman in a fur coat.

• 5 months later...

This woman is extremely attractive. she is very pretty, and very important is certainly her outfit. It looks very elegant with the fur jacket and the hat, the leather gloves and leather skirt with high heels look also elegant, but give a very sexy touch to it.

I look at lots of pics of ladies in furs, but only find some of them really attractive. Here is a case in point:

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=122xe5.png

I have seen many pics of ladies in silver fox and i admit i do like this volumnous jacket coupled with the hat. But, take away the jewellery, the gloves, the high-heeled black shoes, the silky black dress, the black stockings, the pretty face and the sexy pose and what have you got; to me just another woman in a fur coat.

Unlike your lipstick Touch, I dont think I'm from now on I'm going to have a thing about glasses.

It's just that in this case....................

Right, out comes the blue fox, and I'm gonna ditch the contact lenses

Tryxie

Sorry White Fox, I'm strictly of a Caucasian ethnicity. Pale and skinny, almost translucent

I'm glad you like the pic though, plenty more to come. So guys, Watch that Space!

Tryxie,

You have no idea the impact you have had with our membership. Nor, do you realize how much we admire your spunk, and yet your sensitivity.

"Mom"

You beat me to it Tryxie I was going to say the same (on your behalf).

It's what we don't know that keeps us curious

Nevertheless - Translucent in blue fox - no shadow - now there's an image full of sensual mystery and intrigue

Any way, those of you who post or read the threads on here will remember that my first avatar was a portrait shot of me, my second avatar was me slumped in a chair looking like I could be drunk. So you all know what I look like.