Wanted !!!!!!

Guest electricoutlet

It's the girl standing next to the railing in a White Lynx.Just go the the gallery in the Erotic section.It was posted by Janey..

It's the girl standing next to the railing in a White Lynx.Just go the the gallery in the Erotic section.It was posted by Janey..

If you mean that girl in a house, it's not a white lynx; it's a spotted fox.

And it was poorly sorted. That is merely a fashion pic.

That single picture indeed may stand for fashion or erotic.

But I remember that it belongs to an set of pictures that we would not be allowed to post here in whole.

I find it highly erotic.

Ever stopped to think about how others percieve things?

Do you know which pic I am talking about, and do you realize that simply wearing a fur would put EVERY pic posted on the gallery in that section, thereby rendering it pointless?*

It doesn't matter what you percieve (I don't like touchofsable's wierd avatar of a fur model also wearing a war bonnet, but he does not get how I percieve that to be wierd); it matters that the gallery be organized to make the pictuires fit in the right place.

*And I do mean every pic because when I posted this, there were no pics in the non-fur sections.

LTNK,

IMO it's correctly classified as 'erotic'. What is 'erotic'? There isn't a right or wrong definition, it's in the eye of those that moderate that forum. That may be a very subjective standard, but that's the one we operate under.

FLinFL

LTNK, If this site somehow fails to be adequite enough for you, I suggest you write down why, in a very constructive manner, and forward it to one of our Admins, or our Site Owner. I am sure BrGr will be most pleased when he sees you're being a snooty annoyance again.

Simply wearing a fur makes everything erotic in my eyes - yes that is correct. That is how my fetish works. Yet I still realise that others do not, while others do. However, there are shades of erotic excitement for each picture. This perticular one has a very sensous mood in it, and opens up for fantasies in the eyes of the contributor. The poster of this picture found it erotic enough in a sense that it should go in the erotic section, and everyone seems to either agree, or be fine with it -- Except for you.

Perception is the organization of the gallery. It is impossible to categorize every picture "correctly" because what you might find erotic, I might not. What you consider fashion, I might find erotic. Do you get the drift or do I have to draw it for you?

And what is it with you having to tell everyone what you think is weird? Do you honestly think anyone cares? Keep it to yourself, unless you have anything positive to say for a change.

Oh, And how many pics have you posted? Ah.. One.

And how much have you contributed with in here, looking away from all your smirky, negative comments?

Thats right. You piss me off. I havent heard one positive thing from you since you joined the Den. It's all complaining, pouting and misery.

All I wanted was just to see more pictures of this beautiful girl in a fur standing next to a railing.I did'nt mean for this to become a WAR OF WORDS.If this becomes way out of hands just delete this posting please so that we can all just get along.I think I realize that I'm not gonna see anymore of her.Hope some time in future there will be more pictures of her.Sorry for what may have started here.I'm going to the gallery now then to bed.Good night. Viper "FurBoLover"

So, then, why doesn't LTNK make us a list of pictures and tell us why he finds them erotic or not erotic?

If you ask me, there are some pictures that *I* don't classify as erotic but nobody asked me so I don't make a big deal of it.

But, since he brought it up, why doesn't he tell us and let others criticize HIS personal preferences?

It's only fair... Right?

"Much to do about nothing."

I placed the picture in the (erotic) category because Janey, who uploaded it labled it as Erotic.

Personally I would have put it in Fur Fashion.

So if you have issue over this particular picture pm Janey. End of speculation,

end of discussion.

OFF

One man's apple is another man's grapefruit.... or summat like that.

Fortunately we don't all think or react the same, otherwise this would be a very boring place indeed, not to mention a boring old planet.

Folks... this is a very easy one. Very easy indeed.

Those of you who took the time to fully read the info provided just before the pics Gallery opened will tell you that it mentioned how a picture can indeed be entered into two different Albums. For instance, one for Erotic. One for fashion. Yes, we try to avoid duplicates and the mods are doing a marvelous job of that. But, in such cases we realize people think differently. As Earendil correctly mentioned. Perception is in the eyes of the beholder.

You will notice for instance that last night I put a picture into the Men's album that is also in fashion. (If you have not seen you are missing something!)

W

IIRC, the picture is one of about 10 that accompanied an offer to sell the coat on ebay about 2-3 years ago. If I come across them I will post them.

HTH

Patience

P.S. As noted above, if you have a fur fetish, every picture involving fur is, arguably, erotic.; perhaps some more than others. This is a problem that has been going on for 13 years (that I know of) on the Internet. The attempt to categorize a picture in the hopes of making things easier for everyone is futile. A picture is worth a thousand words, and that's how many ways it can be categorized. People using modems want to avoid downloading something that does not interest them, but with broadband it is no big deal.

For your general information as to my judgement over Fur erotic vs Fur Fashion unless the one posting it says otherwise.

1- If body parts are exposed or hanging out.

2- Other more extreme body language indicating erotic behavior by the wearer.

3- Smoking in fur.

4- Otherwise listed as eBay or other specific location. Some eBay pictures could easily be posted in Fur (erotic).

Please pm me if you have a difference of opinion over any specific picture.

OFF

Yes, I remember now when that coat was on Ebay. THAT'S why I don't think it belongs in the erotic section, because there is a CLEARLY marked section for Ebay pics.

As for classification, I guess it would be if people without a fur fetish would find a pic erotic, or if we found the pic erotic if the subject was not wearing fur.

I either case, a woman standing straight, next to a railing, wouldn't have even been censored by the hayes office in its day, so it doesn't fit our cultural standards of erotic.*

*Of course the Taliban would object to her outfit, but do you really want to go that far to prove the pic is erotic?

Further to Off's list. If the person is intimating some type of fetish but it is not blatant (for the sake of acceptability) eg holding a whip to indicate sadism.

Why is a picture of someone holding a whip considered to represent sadism?

Maybe the person is a member of Opus Dei and is about to engage in self-flagellation .

Maybe the person is actually a masochist and holding the whip for someone else.

Maybe the person just found the whip laying around and picked it up out of curiousity.

The point is a term like erotic has about a gazillion meanings. IMHO, there is no need to show "body parts" to be erotic. Strategic covering is much more erotic than nudity.

Patience

I'm reasonably confident that a woman holding a whip, wearing a fur coat, has something other self-flagellation in mind!

Regardless, that sort of pic will, in all likelyhood based upon what the mods have said, will be classified as erotic.

FLinFL

Just remember...

When you post the picture, in the description area place your suggestion as to the album you would like it to be in.

Of course, if you say "Men in Furs" and it is a woman with a whip, the mods probably won't put it there. But generally "Your every wish is our fondest desire" as the old saying goes.

W

Goodness Patience, I was only giving an example! As FurLoverFL stated the majority would assume it would represent sadism. Okay so to some it may represent sticking the blunt end up their own **** but don't nit-pick.

Why is a picture of someone holding a whip considered to represent sadism?

Maybe the person is a member of Opus Dei and is about to engage in self-flagellation .

Maybe the person is actually a masochist and holding the whip for someone else.

Maybe the person just found the whip laying around and picked it up out of curiousity.

The point is a term like erotic has about a gazillion meanings. IMHO, there is no need to show "body parts" to be erotic. Strategic covering is much more erotic than nudity.

Patience

First of all, the whip is generally considered a symbol for that, when there is nothing in a picture to indicate another use or context (i.e. if the pic is Indiana Jones or from the video game series Castlevania, we know it would be a weapon. Yet if the whip is being held by a Hollywood starlet in a fur wrap, there doesn't seem to be much use for it other than to suggest she has a wild personal life.

Second of all, of course erotic has a lot of meanings. That's why on the second page posts, we are trying to point out cultural standards of erotic rather than our mere personal opinion. And that part about covering up of course can be erotic. We didn't rule that out. OFF mentioned body language.

Erotic doesnt have a million meanings; just one.

Also I feel OFF has explained it vey well.

OFF doesnt like smoking but he has acknowledged that many of us do find it erotic. I never met a woman who smoked that didnt partly do it for erotic impact anyway, which may surprise some of you as its not pc to admit that.

Women can wear fur as an erotic tool. If the picture is suggestive of that it is erotic. Or if the fur has been designed to be sexy then its erotic. Or if the woman is particularly sexy or the pose is suggestive or other "tools" pf the seductive art are used...whips, suspenders etc then its erotic.

A warbonnet is not designed to be sexy...its iconism is not sexual....but because it is part fur and feather and associated with the hunter warrior then it goes with fur. What makes it erotic or not is HOW it is worn.

LTNK....check out the website of the cherokee model we were looking at a week or two ago. A warbonnet is about power; fur is about sexual power

both can be used om an erotic manner and together. It may not turn you on but to try to say it isnt erotic is nuts. I dont get off on tatoos at all....but I know thya can have a powerful eroticism for others. So an attractive girl where the photographer makes a feature of the tatoo would be erotic(though not personally to me). You need to seperate your notions of erotic from the subjective and acknowledge an objective criteria of assessment. Please.