Gallery

Guest lafur

Four and LA

It is part of our site security that membership in the Gallery is "Hitched" to membership in the Den. Once a month this membership is updated. Thus new members have to wait anywhere from a day to a month depending on when they register to see the Gallery.

Enjoy the Forums for now and when the next update is done you will be able to see the Gallery. You will see it announced.

When you do, be very, very sure that you read the rules. Already there have been people banned from pics because they did not do that!

W

You've got to wait a little while folks... as the old saying goes, patience is a virtue! Use the 'down time' wisely - learn the rules!

FLinFL

Lafur, you have been a member since February, so there is no apparent reason why you should not be able to access the picture gallery. Perhaps my partner and the technical expert of The Fur Den (AKcoyote) can help you. just PM or email him, and I'm sure he'll be able to steer you in the right direction.

Thanks for your patience! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Fourruredouce, you have been a member of The Fur Den for only a few days, so you will not be able to access the picture gallery until the next member update. This is a security measure that has been set up to protect The Fur Den, so please be patient.

Check your cookie settings. Make sure your allowing them for this site and you should be able to get into the pic area. I have window's xp and had cookies blocked so I couldn't access the pic area until I changed the settings. Hope this helps.