Dominatrix with a fur raison D'etre

Guest touchofsable

as a delayed response touch... i do plan on speaking my mind about how my life has gone in the bdsm world, but not to papers or newspeople. i have plans to write a bit of my life story out finally, as i think that is the best way to get my message across. then when that is done, i'll make a bit of a stink trying to get it and the word out. i agree that sitting idly by and doing nothing is unacceptable.... hopefully, the writing process won't take too long as i have journals from years past to pull from.

Guys,

This thread is probably best in the pub now. At first I was going to split it for you, but decided it would loose some meaning if I did!

Hope you don't mind, but it really is not about fur. Great thread though!

Linda

An army of thousands...nay millions...in strength, fighting for the right to wear fur?They shall come from everywhere, Steiffs shall be the generals.

not on topic!!!????

Seriously Miss T that could be a good seller.

very easy to protect identities but tell real stories too.

Hope there will be lots of fur!!!!

...Steiffs shall be the generals.

You're want to let the Germans run the milibeary?

At least let the English "Merrythoughts" run the navy!

And, who shall run the bearforce?

Most of the Bears in this house are the peaceful sort. But most people think of them only as cute and cuddly creatures that are all "Sweetness and Light". That's not always the case. In truth, they are more like Ewoks from the forrest moon of Endor. They are the nicest creatures you'd ever want to meet but, mess with them and you'll find yourself in a whole pack of trouble!

All the Bears in this house are definately pro-fur!

Towards the end of the book, there will be lots of fur as that is how things naturally progressed for me. I decided to write a semi-autobiographical story, that way I can preface it all with the idea that some things are embellished, some might not have even happened and some things were real. That is to protect myself a bit. It will likely all be true in the end though... shhhh! I've had too many crazy things go on, so the need to make sensational moments up is not an issue.

Good call for this to go to the Pub Linda. It is better left altogether and not broken apart, thanks.

That is going top be a good book Miss T . Put me down for a first edition copy. (signed?)

And by the way - That is a truly wonderful avatar. Thanks for putting it up. Any chance of it finding its way to the gallery?

that pic, and the series it is from, will be on my site within a few days... but that will be announced in the no spam zone just to keep things straight.

I think the media can take the blame for alot of these problems...they are the experts of making mountains out of molehills...and people who these things have no effect on then start putting their noses into things....why should anyone care if you wear furs,,,it has no direct effect on them...or Miss T(nice Av BTW),,,she's not dragging people off the streets(no need to drag me,i'll go peacefully*W*),,no one gets hurt in most all these situations.....people need to keep their noses behind their own doors not ours....