Client outreach on behalf of Velur Boutique

Panther10

Hello. So I recently found a job working on behalf of Velur Boutique. For those of you who follow Christina on Instagram, she is a Master Furrier based in Greece who has been looking to expand into the United States and has tasked me with building her clientele either through single purchase orders, bulk orders, partnerships with local salons in the United States, etc..She is mostly active on Instagram but because she is using me as a mediary, if you have any general questions regarding her inventory you can always ask me via a DM through this website if need be. But we ask that all serious business inquiries be conducted via Instagram in a group chat between the customer, Christina and myself. 

in terms of what Velur Boutique has to offer in her inventory, I recommend checking out her Instagram page in the link below. She offers a wide range of products from budget friendly accessories like slippers, to jackets to alluring fur coats in both men’s and women’s sizes and styles. She works with minks, foxes, chinchilla, sheepskins raccoons and more. I guarantee you will all find something to love at her shop. 

https://instagram.com/velur_boutique?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I definitely want to purchase from her in the future!

Currently a broke college student in a high cost of living area, so it'll have to be a few years unfortunately. :(

To be honest I just asked her. We struck up a conversation after I commented on a golden island fox coat that she was hyping on her Instagram. She wrote me a message and told me that she would hope to see me as a client one day. I asked her if I could become a marketing partner instead and promote her business to o those outside instagram, along with facilitating sales to customers in the USA since PayPal EU has higher restrictions on international sales due to customs/duties taxes, shipping, currency exchange rates, etc. and her dream career move is to open a location in New York City. I’m hoping that a little more recognition amongst those in the fur community will help her achieve that goal. This applies to not only individual buyers but also wholesalers and salon owners who are looking to partner with fur stylists 

On 10/29/2023 at 2:22 PM, FullLengthFox said:

That golden fox fur coat is certainly a step in the right direction, it probably sells itself 🙂

Well then a group buy should be relatively easy and I shouldn’t have much work to do here 😉