Leaving again

FluffyBound

Hello,

I decided to leave from the community again (and for my friends in Roxy’s server, don’t expect to see me again). I had a recent weird experience w/ someone over discord (Person went by she/her pronouns (which I highly doubt but they kinda did act female) and basically did fursuit RP for 4 or 5 days with me but they sometimes requested me to write fetish stories about them without any inclusion of me which felt like I was being gr**med as an adult and being requested to give them their own pleasure. It felt like I was being estranged from the people who rlly do love me irl like my family. DM me if you wanna know this person is if curious.) and I can’t bare to be part of this community once again. Till we meet again one day? Idk but cheers!

Edited by FluffyBound
  • Like 1

By the looks of it then ur not really apart of the community if ur leaving again. Fur is all apart the fashion and the fetish side also.  Many people on here love all parts of it even if they are chatted too in a fetish way which isnt a problem if u also have that fetish too. Some people dont have it but fur has always had a sexual side to it. And so maybe leaving is a good idea for u and maybe not to return as u dont have that inclinations towards it. 

Your user name "FluffyBound" makes you seem like a submissive person.  There are a lot of people on the internet who would take that as an invitation to dominate you or even to be abusive.

This is the Internet.  The sense of distance and anonymity afforded by hiding behind a screen and keyboard presents plenty of opportunity for people to let their "freaky" side show in a way that could be too uncomfortable for many people.

I don't care who a person claims to be via the Internet.  You can NOT assume that anybody is who they say they are.  A person can claim to be man, woman or Martian but you have no way of knowing who or what they really are.  When you come to a website like The Fur Den, that's doubly true.  This is a website designed for people to talk about fur and act out their personal fantasies, sexual or otherwise.

Basically, if you see it on the Internet, assume that it's nothing but bullshit.  If you are shocked or upset by something that happened on the internet, I suggest that you are being a bit naive.  Unless you have met somebody, in person, and have done some due diligence to satisfy yourself that they are who they say they are it's only right to assume that any person you meet on the Internet is a liar.

My suggestion is to change your user name to something that doesn't make you look like a target for abuse.  Ask an admin for permission to change your screen name or just quit your current account and start a new one with a different name.

• Like 1