Getting contacted by Thefurden owner

fourrureclub

Hi guys, I'm the funder and webmaster of Fourrureclub.com and I'm thinking more and more about transmitting it to someone as caring of the forum since something like 23 years now slowly becomes a charge for me. Is there a way to get a contact with the fur den owner so we can discuss about that ? I'm pretty sure you/he signed up to the Fourrureclub recently, but can't find his email in my archives...

Edited by fourrureclub
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, fourrureclub said:

Hi guys, I'm the funder and webmaster of Fourrureclub.com and I'm thinking more and more about transmitting it to someone as caring of the forum since something like 23 years now slowly becomes a charge for me. Is there a way to get a contact with the fur den owner so we can discuss about that ? I'm pretty sure you/he signed up to the Fourrureclub recently, but can't find his email in my archives...

neoncossak

Bonne chance! Since the Fur Den owner didn't show up for quite a while (in terms of posting something), I don't know if you will succeed. Maybe it's a better idea to find somebody new? What are your ideas about transmitting the Fourrureclub to sombeody?

1 hour ago, LeComte said:

Bonne chance! Since the Fur Den owner didn't show up for quite a while (in terms of posting something), I don't know if you will succeed. Maybe it's a better idea to find somebody new? What are your ideas about transmitting the Fourrureclub to sombeody?

Thanks, to make a long story short the thing is I take care of the Fourrureclub since 23+ years and I want to turn a page. Anyone is welcome, I spontaneously thought about other forums owners, but any person wanting to lead the forum is welcome, I asked the same in my own community of course. But the fact is it needs some technical knowwledges that not everybody has...