Does anyone sleep wearing fur and nestled in their fur?

natashainfurs

No I don’t sleep wearing my coats because that would destroy them. The hairs would shed and the seams in the leather will rip. Not to mention all of my sweat would damage the leather skins long term. If I were you I would avoid doing this to your coats. You are doing irreparable harm to them

I do indeed!  Most often when napping, wearing a hooded red fox fur lying on a coyote throw and covered with a white fox coverlet!  Shear heaven!

• Like 2

No, because mine are used on the floor as rugs with shoes on them.  I currently have a fox fur on the floor beside the bed.  I did, however place one of my fur rugs on the bed when I was sick with the chills but I made sure to keep it on top of the blanket fur side (dirty side) up.

Tried sleeping in a full length raccoon once collar up, raccoon hat... while it was nice to be all wrapped up in fur, I lasted about 20 minutes before it was just way to warm... I will occasionally though use a coat as a blanket and just throw it over top, but to actually try sleep all nite would be too warm for me...

Every night I usually sleep on top of my faux fur coat and snuggle my big raccoon coat, like spooning with it 😊 Sometimes I'll sleep with my silver fox boots on but I usually always have my fur coat by my side 

• Like 3