Fur blankets and comforters

Furrrrrrrrrr

I was curious if anyone here had a full fur blanket or comforter that they have had made. I’ve seen lots of coyote blankets and throws but not many fox. I’ve also seen lynx, beaver and mink. 

I just ordered a very large, full pelt saga fox blanket from Fenzofurs. I’m excited to get it, although it may take a while coming from Greece. With it being over 100”x100”, I’m told it will be made out of 21 blue fox pelts, dyed black. I’ll have to post pictures when I receive it. I’m just praying that it is as good of quality as they say….

here is the stock photo they use for their website of the blanket, of course this is a smaller size than what I ordered, but still should give the same idea.

I’ll keep everyone updated, if anyone is interested in seeing how this custom blanket turns out. 

IMG_1910.jpeg

23 minutes ago, excalafur said:

I have a blue fox blanket i ordered from there, i am very happy with mine, not as big as yours.

I’d love to see a picture of yours if you have one! Hopefully the pelts are nice and heavy, I’m covering a California King bed with this one. 

Wow! Looks very nice, hopefully it’s good quality. I saw they are making double sided blankets now too, I just think that would get too hot to even lay under. 

7 hours ago, FurSwede said:

I have a shadow blue frost fox throw from Lars Paustian master furrier in Germany. It is one of my favorite fur items.

That sounds amazing! I’m sure we would all like to see a picture of it if you have one. 

• Like 1

Just got an email that my blanket is done! They are shipping it out tomorrow morning. I hope it gets here soon. My fiancé and I are excited to see it….and have some fun with it on our bed 😉 

the owner said it is so huge and heavy that it was hard to put on the couch they were using underneath of it to take pictures! 

IMG_1923.png

IMG_1924.png

IMG_1925.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Received the blanket today, it’s absolutely incredible. It’s so soft and so thick. I was absolutely shocked when I pulled it out of the box, I couldn’t believe the sheer weight of the fur. 21 pelts all together. It’s massive, heavy and soft. I couldn’t imagine a better combination. I’ll post pics sometime soon. 

• Like 4

Not been on here for a bit, just scrolling through.. congrats on the blanket! It looks fab! 
i’m a big fan of fur blankets, & have them in dark mink, blue & silver fox, opossum & seal. 
most are lined with faux suede. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saynotofaux said:

Not been on here for a bit, just scrolling through.. congrats on the blanket! It looks fab! 
i’m a big fan of fur blankets, & have them in dark mink, blue & silver fox, opossum & seal. 
most are lined with faux suede. 

Would love to see your fur blankets! 

• Like 1

IMG_1965.thumb.jpeg.e2d512c5800c3556c344279aeb543bb0.jpegIMG_1962.thumb.jpeg.78b88b488335759b639db2045b5a0f21.jpegIMG_1963.thumb.jpeg.7a74ef237512d7a1920735ec4186c52d.jpeg

here are some pics of our blanket on our bed, this is a California king mattress and it will literally touch the floor on all sides if it’s fully laid out. It’s wonderful. 

• Like 5

On 10/10/2023 at 12:13 PM, saynotofaux said:

That looks good in black fox..it’s notoriously difficult to photograph black fur 

Yes, I didn’t realize how hard it really was to photograph until I tried taking pictures. That didn’t even cross my mind. It’s extremely hard to get any kind of good detail with how much black is there 

On 10/9/2023 at 3:52 PM, Furrrrrrrrrr said:

IMG_1965.thumb.jpeg.e2d512c5800c3556c344279aeb543bb0.jpegIMG_1962.thumb.jpeg.78b88b488335759b639db2045b5a0f21.jpegIMG_1963.thumb.jpeg.7a74ef237512d7a1920735ec4186c52d.jpeg

here are some pics of our blanket on our bed, this is a California king mattress and it will literally touch the floor on all sides if it’s fully laid out. It’s wonderful. 

Ooof I wonder what you do for work! That looks expensive 👏🏻

They say the blankets are expensive.. to me they represent good value, in that i work away from home so much, that i very much value the time i have at home, don’t feel the need to go away on holidays, so i spend the money on nice things for the house instead. Plus they save on heating bills. One of life’s great pleasures is reading a good book in bed listening to the wind & rain outside with a good thick fur blanket on the bed! Possibly a cup of tea & a biscuit too. 

9 hours ago, winston97 said:

Ooof I wonder what you do for work! That looks expensive 👏🏻

I definitely don’t do anything special or make all that much money, I’m just good with my finances 😂 I don’t ever buy anything frivolous like this but I’m glad I did this time, it’s been awesome since I got it. 

• Like 2

Good! I’m pleased for you! It looks fab! The waiting for it to arrive is half the fun.. i’m sure you’ll enjoy it. If it’s well looked after, you should get most of your money back on it. I it’s much bigger than mine, my furrier got offered a lot of silver fox so i had a blanket made using 14 skins. It’s much heavier and fuller furred than my blue fox blanket 

• 2 weeks later...