Aliexpress- What Do Y'all Think?

SilverFoxFemboy

I often find myself thinking that a lot of the things on Aliexpress must be spam or scams because of either recycled images or unbelievably low prices for certain things. I believe the images on this particular product are original,  but the price still seems too good for all that thick fluff. Anyone have any thoughts? Because I really want to bury myself in this heavenly beast, just don't want to spend the money if anyone has any experiences with Aliexpress being fradulent. I heard before that since a lot of products on that site come from China and that they're produced in such great volumes it allows for cheaper sales without hindering production quality but still, I dunno... https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805088475115.html?spm=a2g0n.productlist.0.0.522c1972929M55&browser_id=8b3e2f1d75944170bb1be222746c526f&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=lhbwhtttlsgcaapk18a2ebc72fa22ffb02eb21c241&gclid=&pdp_npi=4%40dis!USD!2298.00!1378.8!!!2298.00!!%402102110f16930012547605228d0754!12000032448421016!sea!US!2546245422!A&algo_pvid=ea0a5c8d-6428-4d03-b067-a4704aafb688

wooow I hope that beautiful fur is real, especially for the price, I never bought anything on aliexpress, I never trusted their products, as you mentioned, many of their products have very low prices, I would not risk buying 

I’ve bought many items off AliExpress and so long as you can approach it with the mindset that there’s a good chance whatever you’re buying is a knock-off, I think it justifies the prices charged. I’m yet to have a negative experience with it (and even better now that you can buy things with PayPal to have extra buyer protection for scam sales).

Some items I’ve bought have been exceptional but I’m not sure I could be that comfortable yet to hand over over $2,000 for something that’s either not genuine and/or not what it’s supposed to be

What ever choice you do make @SilverFoxFemboyalways remember…

• Never Ship the China Smaller Size to you”

Whenever there’s a translation typo in one of their key descriptors, I’m always wary of their legitimacy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 1:16 PM, sheepskin_lover said:

The site says “According to local laws and regulations, this item could not be shown.”

Yeah, it seems that the Chinese are reluctant to let Britons view their sex toys. Although, i could look at a pair of Fox Fur Mittens which are priced at just over £100. However I am unable to afford that amount, let alone risk it. 

Edited by SimonG

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't used them myself. But Ali Express is pretty much like eBay, so the quality is gonna vary based on the seller and can't make a sweeping generalization. A lot of pictures are gonna be taken from online, but if they're legit then I don't doubt they can make the actual product, just maybe at a lower quality to reflect the cheaper price. So if it's cheap enough, you could just give it a shot.

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2023 at 9:41 PM, FurRugLover said:

There has been a recent resurgence in fox furs and prices have come down.  I recently bought a blue fox rug Etsy for just a little over $500.

Actually it’s not so much of a resurgence but the pelts are being sold off as kind of a fire sale. Earlier in the spring, the last remaining Norwegian fur farms had shut down and since a lot of farms do not want living foxes and minks to be released in the wild where they might be considered to be an invasive species by the Norwegian government, the just harvest all of the pelts and sell them at auctions at super low prices to get rid of as much as they can. It’s estimated to take up 3-4 years for these farms to reestablish themselves and have pelts that they can harvest. Canadian, Russian, Korean and Chinese sellers might try to take advantage of this liquidity period by overselling as much as they can to drum up business so be mindful of who and where you are buying your pelts from. A fair amount of companies from these locations don’t have the best reputations

Edited by Panther10