HI!, fur lovers

natashainfurs

Hello, I'm Natasha, maybe some of you remember me from my Instagram profile or my discord channel, I am a simple vintage crossdresser who loves fur fashion and has a great fur fetish, You can search for me on discord you will find it in my profile 🥰

Edited by natashainfurs
  • Like 2

Hi Natasha and welcome to the forum! Fox furs are very popular here, the vast majority of my collection are foxes too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FullLengthFox said:

Hi Natasha and welcome to the forum! Fox furs are very popular here, the vast majority of my collection are foxes too. 

Indeed, fox fur seems to be very popular. I think it is because quality fox is so thick and soft while still quite affordable. I love fox fur myself and have several.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Natasha. Love your profile picture.

We cannot resist fox furs either. Most of our furs are foxes. Especially blue fox. Its just too soft to resist

Have fun and enjoy

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome, it makes me very happy that you like my profile picture 🥰, I also love the blue fox fur, but any fur that is big and fluffy I like better 😍, I hope we can talk especially if we talk about beautiful fur 😊

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello hello, thank you very much for the welcome, I also hope we can chat, I can't lie, I love and adore fox fur, I don't use IG, but if you use discord you can find me there, the info is in my profile 

On 8/27/2023 at 3:51 PM, natashainfurs said:

Thanks for the welcome, it makes me very happy that you like my profile picture 🥰, I also love the blue fox fur, but any fur that is big and fluffy I like better 😍, I hope we can talk especially if we talk about beautiful fur 😊

You are most welcome. And sure we can. We are just not very active here. Fetlife or Telegram are preferred. Wishing you a great day ahead

• Like 1

On 8/27/2023 at 6:06 AM, FurCouple81 said:

Welcome to the forum Natasha. Love your profile picture.

We cannot resist fox furs either. Most of our furs are foxes. Especially blue fox. Its just too soft to resist

Have fun and enjoy

Could not agree more on blue fox 🙂