To Passion and New Beginnings!

RobertoTheGrand

Greetings all, I have been lurking around this community for a while now and have made one post (though it has had no interaction 😞 ) and thought it time for me to make a 'formal' greeting.
I am a young man living in Perth, Western Australia where to much dismay, fur is really not given a second thought among the populace. Nevertheless, in this furless desert fate ran it's course unpertubed and I still managed to develop a strong affinity for fur at a very young age, perhaps of eight years, which has been persistent and growing in complexity as time marches on. As all things do, fur has lost much of it's mysticism and all-consuming intensity which once took my mind entirely for ransom and brought me to my knees at even the sight of a photograph of a decadent fur, though I am still very much 'hit with that feeling' that sends the mind numb and the body euphoric at the sight and touch of fur, that feeling that transcends something sexual.
I would love to hear from you and am glad to be a part of this community.

Edited by RobertoTheGrand
  • Like 3

Welcome!

I saw pictures of Perth from a friend once, looked hot. I hope you can travel to some cooler places from time to time. How are the winter resorts in Australia and New Zealand?

• Like 1