Fur store window

FurSwede

Sweden is not a fur-unfriendly country, especially not Stockholm, but we don’t have store windows like this anymore. I love New York City! 🥰IMG_4276.thumb.jpeg.bbf59f6471510fa119319ce4d18a2a57.jpeg

Edited by FurSwede
Spelling error
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

That golden island fox is incredible but after spending nearly that much on my most recent Indigo/black fox, I’m out for a little while. I’m at least 4-5 years away from being comfortable enough with making another purchase like that 

I have that same coat but im crystal fox and I bought it here. Also tried on silver fox, black fox and this golden island. Will probably buy one of them this winter.

• Like 1

Wait a second. That seems familiar. Is that USA Furs By George/Marc Kaufman Furs by West 30th Street? I literally work nearby there.

7 hours ago, FurGodOfFurGods123 said:

Wait a second. That seems familiar. Is that USA Furs By George/Marc Kaufman Furs by West 30th Street? I literally work nearby there.

I mean if you look at the signage at the bottom of the window, that is exactly the store 

1 hour ago, Panther10 said:

I mean if you look at the signage at the bottom of the window, that is exactly the store 

I'll tell ya one thing that not many people know though. There are generally 4 - 5 staff members there, one of them is Italian named Tio, he's a risky bisky type of guy who likes people that are straightforward. The lady that works there is named Jane (or Jeanine, I forget) and she works with Marc Kaufman. There's also the man himself George (he's the guy pictured with Joe Namath), who visits regularly as well, and there's a few other people related to them as well, who come by the store frequently, one of my friends named Alex works there atm. I can hook you guys up, if ya want!

• Like 1

On 8/29/2023 at 9:23 PM, FurGodOfFurGods123 said:

I'll tell ya one thing that not many people know though. There are generally 4 - 5 staff members there, one of them is Italian named Tio, he's a risky bisky type of guy who likes people that are straightforward. The lady that works there is named Jane (or Jeanine, I forget) and she works with Marc Kaufman. There's also the man himself George (he's the guy pictured with Joe Namath), who visits regularly as well, and there's a few other people related to them as well, who come by the store frequently, one of my friends named Alex works there atm. I can hook you guys up, if ya want!

Have you bought from them then? Their furs look great