Furs in uk

blakeymikey

Where is the best place to get furs here in the uk. Im not far off from being able to start thinking of buying some furs or to. Any suggestions 

21 hours ago, blakeymikey said:

Where is the best place to get furs here in the uk. Im not far off from being able to start thinking of buying some furs or to. Any suggestions 

EBay, Vinted, various other online auctions. I’ve picked up a few bargains in the past. 

On 8/16/2023 at 7:59 PM, Foxley said:

EBay, Vinted, various other online auctions. I’ve picked up a few bargains in the past. 

Yeah im looking at etzy with zeno saga furs. 

On 8/15/2023 at 11:47 PM, blakeymikey said:

If money is no problem Dennis Basso at Harrods of  London he's  furs a magnificent especially he's sables.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arab princes said:

If money is no problem Dennis Basso at Harrods of  London he's  furs a magnificent especially he's sables.

Yes dont have the money as of yet.

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Southcoastfurlover said:

If you love vintage fur, there is a huge vintage clothes emporium in London, Brick Lane. Loads of fur !!

Not really. Brand new fur i would want

On 8/27/2023 at 9:45 AM, Arab princes said:

I popped into Harrods Basso concession in February.   The furs were unbelievable and the staff very helpful.  The assistant I spoke to told me a story that they had a customer who had won £53 million on the Euromillions.  She spent almost a million pounds on sable in 45 minutes!!  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dongleboy said:

I popped into Harrods Basso concession in February.   The furs were unbelievable and the staff very helpful.  The assistant I spoke to told me a story that they had a customer who had won £53 million on the Euromillions.  She spent almost a million pounds on sable in 45 minutes!!  

If only. 

• 2 weeks later...

Heard of a Russian multi billionaire who spent 55 million euros on carpets. throws. pillows, cushions of mink. sable and chinchilla for  his luxurious 7 deck two helipad yacht. and did something similar for his 747 private jet, he had a abundance of good teste and style.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arab princes said:

Heard of a Russian multi billionaire who spent 55 million euros on carpets. throws. pillows, cushions of mink. sable and chinchilla for  his luxurious 7 deck two helipad yacht. and did something similar for his 747 private jet, he had a abundance of good teste and style.

Do you make this shit up?  I heard so and so billionaire bought this much euros worth of expensive crap to adorn his multiple mansions.  Blah blah blah.  Probably 90% of the garbage you write here is made up nonsense.  Keep worshipping the ultra rich, dumbass.  They don't give two shits about Arab trash like you.

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, imworthit said:

Do you make this shit up?  I heard so and so billionaire bought this much euros worth of expensive crap to adorn his multiple mansions.  Blah blah blah.  Probably 90% of the garbage you write here is made up nonsense.  Keep worshipping the ultra rich, dumbass.  They don't give two shits about Arab trash like you.

There's no need for such language! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, imworthit said:

This is not an acceptable comment. Who says he is making this stuff up. U are providing no info the back it up.

6 minutes ago, blakeymikey said:

This is not an acceptable comment. Who says he is making this stuff up. U are providing no info the back it up.

And where is his proof to back up what he is saying?  Do you really believe this idiot has so much insight into the lives of the ultra wealthy?  News flash for you.  Billionaires inhabit different orbits from you and me.  I admit the language I used was offensive, but this guy's constant babbling about billionaires and endless worship of them on this forum are tiresome.  He views non rich people as trash and has implied this multiple times.  The maid sleeps in a tiny guesthouse.  Her hands should never touch the fur.  Only property owners should own guns.  The more shares you own in a company, the more votes in elections you should have.  The CEOs of the biggest companies should have thousands of votes each.  His disdain for common people is palpable.  Money doesn't buy class.  In his case, having tons of money makes people vile human beings.

Edited by imworthit

Calm down everyone, this is the internet. You can make things up if you want to, it's up to the reader to believe things or not. I always grin at Arab princes' comments and head on. To me, it's pretty obvious they are made up, though there is no way to proof them. And I disdain this user's views. I understand if you call that user a "d***a**," though I wouldn't use that language.

That said, there is no reason to call someone "Arab t****."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Getting back to the original topic, I get repairs done, and I know he makes coats, from Neilson furs (near Birmingham).

www.neilsonsfurs.com

Bob

• Like 1