Any ideas for good furs in NYC

Peltzz

Me and friend are going to New York city this November. Other then all the food, museums, historical things, main point of trip is FUR. So what are good furriers, what about good vintage stores, any general tips or ideas about NYC. My First trip too so yea, any ideas are welcome. Oh have a good grand to spend after travel and food. 

Thanks

I think that depends on what you think is a "good fur". There are several furriers on 29th and 30th street, near 7th Ave. But I don't think $1000 is going to get you very far if you want something new.

Yeah even if you want a new blue fox that will still run you around $4,995 without tax 

Edited by Panther10

On 8/7/2023 at 1:42 PM, Peltzz said:

Me and friend are going to New York city this November. Other then all the food, museums, historical things, main point of trip is FUR. So what are good furriers, what about good vintage stores, any general tips or ideas about NYC. My First trip too so yea, any ideas are welcome. Oh have a good grand to spend after travel and food. 

Thanks

If you don’t mind riding the Staten Island ferry from lower Manhattan, there’s a vintage clothing store called Yana vintage at 638 Bay Street. They have a pretty large selection of vintage furs in the front room. I recently bought a gorgeous mi k stole from them.

• Like 1