I can paint fur!

Earendil

Did this in about 10 minutes.. Her "hood" or whatever you might call it is actually hand-drawn lol..

I'm sure some amazing results can be made with this technique if 10 minutes gives us this

keep in mind that this is just a sketch

click here for pic

Many thanks, Earendil for the referral. I have downloaded those brushes and can't wait to try them with PhotoShop, specially on touch ups.. oh hell, on full blown coverage.

ditto on the download, thanks for the info! i will try to play with that later this weekend.

forgot to say how cool your pic is!

Thanx for the links, Earendil - wonder if these brushes will work with Paint Shop Pro? hehehe

Unclejoe

Question:

Can the brushes be rotated in PhotoShop? They work fine, but I would like to rotate (Z-axis) to match the existing photos. Any suggestions?

interesting.

anyone tried it with REAL brushes???

Beware of computer Art.

Though its fun, and I have heard it said that it is the new tool of serious artists , it is not.

Its the difference between real and faux fur.

One is connected with the soul, and one is for fun.

Sorry to poop on the party!

However having said that, I am impressed with what you have produced Earendil; and it certainly has its uses from an illustration or fabrication point of view, and for us fur fans!!!

Post some more!!!!

But support the real sable too!!!

I just started to play with those fur brushes the other night, and they are really realistic looking. I didn't have time to really do anything yet, but will post finished stuff when I have it. Thanks again Earendil for finding those downloads!

I agree that computer generated art is no substitute for hands-on drawn work... I want to try to combine the two to see what it looks like.