Is it just me or are a lot more people wearing their furs in the summertime?

Panther10

I follow a few people on Instagram who own and model fur coats and it seems like a bulk of those accounts are still wearing their furs over the summer months. Even in parts of the world that are seeing record setting heat waves in the triple digits!! Is this some kind of new fad that’s happening because it feels like these models are putting one foot  in the grave every time they step out in their furs this time of year.

Edited by Panther10
  • Like 1

I wear furs in the summertime.  I live in a place where the nights can be cool, so I have opportunity.  I also wear furs around the house just because I like to.  I've a cat who appreciates my furry lap.

• Like 1

In doors yes.. basement is pretty cool , so I get a chance to wear furs all the time.. outside, not for me until probably late October at best... my outside fur temp is generally anything below 0C, and even at that walking I find it gets a little to toasty sometimes...

It's in the mid '80s where I am right now and I'm still draped in raccoon and fox fairly often, although I have a basement apartment so it's a bit cooler down here. But either way, when ya wanna wear fur you wanna wear fur y'know? Idc if it's the middle of the summer, I'm still scrolling on foxfurdreams.com hoping that they restock that giant Cruella spotted fox coat. Sometimes you just need to be smothered in an unholy amount of furs, regardless of the season. 

• Like 2

Its been over 100degrees for the past three consecutive days now here where I live... definitely not fur weather here In north Louisiana.