Anyone know of any pics of Maria Sharapova?

galianos829

If yer can hang on for 3 days I may be able to oblige, I have a couple somewhere with her wearing a Green dyed Silver fox jacket, I think I got them from her offical site?

I would love to see those pics furelli. WOW love that pic touchofsable it's an awesome angle love those lovely long legs and the wonderfull fur touching her face. I think I'm in love

***edit by FLinFL - First link removed as it was linked to a commercial site***Sharapova Maria #1 - Warning - this image is located on my site (which still contains ads and it may be considered as self-promoting and removed by angree moderators - not sure, why they are still angree ).

In any case, here is another one, that is not hosted on my site yet

Maria Sharapova #2

***edit by FLinFL - the 2nd one is really nice! Thanks!***[/b]

All I can say is WOW. Thanks for those pics. I didn't know if she would be one of those celebs that never wears fur or only wears a little trim on a jacket. But WOW i'm speachless those pics are gorgeous wonderfull they are each wonderfull in there own way. The first pic is good because it has the hot and naughty girl next door quality the second because she looks like she's in ecstacy enjoying that fur. By the way what kind of fur is that in the second pic? Red Fox? Well Thank you so much Lana and touchofsable. Too bad my writing skills aren't very good because if I could translate the naughty thoughts those pics give me into a story I think Literotic would have a page turner(Hint,Hint to anyone who writes stories).